(USA) Tire and Battery Center Team Leader
- Be a Team Leader: Supervises the team within the Tire and Battery Center to deliver on the business plan and contribute to the overall success of the club. Communicates the goals of the department, sets guidelines and expectations for tire and battery service, executes company programs, adheres to policies and is an advocate for the member, the associate, and the company.
- Be an Expert: Maintains an in-depth knowledge of business on the floor, safety and compliance protocols, tire and battery service standards, equipment operations, TPMS (Tire and pressure monitoring systems), tire recalls, product specifications and seasonality to ensure the team performs their daily processes consistently. Shares knowledge and trains the team. Ensures the team possesses knowledge of new products and new technologies related to the business and that they are equipped with what they need to do their job effectively. Leverages learning resources and attends training conferences to drive continuous improvement.
- Be a Techie: Leverages digital tools to plan for and drive sales, improve the service experience, and elevate associate engagement. Utilizes hand held technology to make immediate business decisions related to services, safety alerts, new product information, product application, and training. Be an early adopter of new tools and encourages others to use them.
- Be an Owner: Drives the business results, ensures commitment to operational excellence; maintains a neat, clean, and safe work area for the team and the members. Ensures proactive planning; orders equipment, tools and supplies as needed while being cognizant of expense controls; tracks and monitors returns and special orders; assists in staffing and scheduling; operates cash registers, processes transactions; and works hands-on in the physical area when required to support member service. Maintains accurate inventory, audit, safety, and compliance standards; completes paperwork, logs, and other required documentation; and models a commitment to member service.
- Be a Talent Ambassador: Trains and teaches the team to be highly effective; monitors associates to complete e-learnings and trainings on-time. Identifies the potential and desire in others, provides and develops necessary skill set for the team to deliver high quality services to the members. Encourages career growth for all associates, and sources new talent internally and externally to work on the team.
- Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; analyzing and applying information from multiple sources; monitoring progress and results; and identifying and addressing improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by explaining, guiding, and demonstrating how to apply these in executing business processes and practices; implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and assisting management with correcting ethical and compliance issues and problems.
- Leads and participates in teams by using and sharing resources, information, and tools; determining customer needs and business priorities; coordinating and executing work assignments; providing advice, feedback, and support to ensure timelines and work quality are achieved; and modeling and helping others with how to adapt to change or new challenges.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications6 months supervisory experience or 6 months experience in automotive industry.
I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying requires me to successfully complete all job required trainings and assessments within a prescribed time period if I receive the position.
Must be 18 years of age or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Supervisory experience, Tire Industry
Tire Industry Certification - Certificate
7571 S 3800 W, WEST JORDAN, UT 84084-4319, United States of America