Senior Analyst - Master Data Quality (Remote option)
Responsible for providing complex analysis of information, problems and/or data of a diverse scope, where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Works with limited supervision. Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Analyzes and reports on the impact of current or proposed solutions. Assists in driving change as needed. Provides guidance and feedback to other analysts on the team.
- Performs complex analysis of information, problems, and/or data under limited supervision. Develops recommendations for the review of lead and/or management.
- Tracks, monitors, and measures the benefit of implemented solutions for complex issues, applying company policies and procedures in the resolution of a wide range of issues. Acts as a subject matter expert with a full understanding of the area of specialization. Performs gap analysis and cost benefit analysis where indicated.
- Communicates risks to leadership with proposed plans for mitigation. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Computes metrics involving complex issues.
- Develops, analyzes, and disseminates complex reports.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise, working collaboratively and sharing knowledge with the team.
- Resolves complex issues.
- Receives little to no instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Recommends streamlined processes and process improvements to more leadership. Assists in driving change as needed.
- Provides guidance and feedback to other team members.
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 1 years of experience in a supply chain or business role OR a High School Diploma/GED and at least 4 years of experience in a supply chain or business role.
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using AVERAGE function, merging and centering cells, printing centered page and/or creating a pivot table).
- 3-4 years’ experience using visualization software such as PowerBI, Tableu, Qlik, or Looker to report results and identify patterns.
- 3-4 years’ experience using Excel to manipulate, combine and visualize data as well as perform data validation and basic statistical analysis.
- 2-3 years’ experience using statistical packages in SAS, R or Python.
- Basic Project Management experience
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of best practices in data analysis.