Function Lead Centralized Services (Onsite Role)
- Resolves and/or provides technical advice on complex or critical issues that have been escalated from Senior level roles. Serves as a resource for all representatives. Seeks guidance from Group Supervisor for the most complex and critical issues, questions, or problems.
- Supervises daily activities of all team members for scheduled shift and provides feedback and coaching of team members according to quality standards. May intercede on communication with difficult customers or patients. Reports any necessary issues or concerns to Group Supervisor.
- Plans, prioritizes, organizes and completes work to meet established objectives.
- Monitors trends and notifies Group Supervisor of recurring or high priority issues.
- Maintains records of customer interactions, records details, complaints, comments and action taken. Contacts customers to respond to escalated inquiries or to notify them of investigation results and planned adjustments.
- Continues to look for ways to improve current processes with enhancements and ideas.
- Monitors team member performance by observing employee demeanor, technical accuracy and conformity to company policies. Improves performance of the department by building team morale, motivating team members and and using constructive coaching.
- Identifies areas where additional development is needed and makes recommendations on how to achieve necessary results.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local laws, as well as company and facility policies and procedures. Maintains standards of performance in accordance with policies and procedures (e.g. HIPAA guidelines/regulations, insurance and fraud abuse guidelines, required productivity levels, timeliness expectations, etc.).
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
About Walgreens Boots Alliance
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail pharmacy, impacting millions of lives every day through dispensing medicines, and providing accessible, high-quality care. With more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy, the company is meeting customers’ and patients’ needs through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products.
Including equity method investments, WBA has a presence in more than 25 countries, employs more than 450,000 people and has more than 21,000 stores.
WBA’s purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations Global Compact and adheres to its principles-based approach to responsible business.
WBA is included in FORTUNE’s 2021 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies*. This is the 28th consecutive year that WBA or its predecessor company, Walgreen Co., has been named to the list.
More company information is available at [Register to View] .
- High school diploma/GED and at least 3 years of experience working in a Contact Center or Centralized Service setting or Bachelor’s Degree and at least one year of experience working in a Contact Center or Centralized Service setting.
- Experience in identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships within a team.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Basic email skills, internet explorer (sending, receiving, and organizing communications).
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: opening a workbook, inserting a row, selecting font style and size, formatting cells as currency, using copy, paste and save functions, aligning text, selecting cells, renaming a worksheet, inserting a column, selecting a chart style, inserting a worksheet, setting margins, selecting page orientation, using spell check and/or printing worksheets).
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: opening a document, cutting, pasting and aligning text, selecting font type and size, changing margins and column width, sorting, inserting bullets, pictures and dates, using find and replace, undo, spell check, track changes, review pane and/or print functions).
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish.
- Licensed as a Pharmacy Technician by the state Board of Pharmacy or nationally recognized certification agency and PTCB Certified.