Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Senior Manager I, Product Management
In addition to base salary, Walmart total compensation may also include bonus incentives, stock options, and more.
What you'll do...
What you'll do...
About the Team
- This role is on the End-to-End Transportation Product Team that is seeking outstanding talent. As a part of the Walmart Supply Chain organization, you will contribute to the growth and delivery of our Product team!
- Sam Walton founded our company with the belief that the customer is #1. It is not just a belief, but our way of doing business. With our Supply Chain Team at the forefront of retail transformation, you can work on a team that is ultimately focused on delighting our customers with a seamless omni channel shopping experience.
- As the biggest player in the game, we trust our associates to innovate the future of Supply Chain!If you are motivated by complex, purposeful challenges, this role, with the world's largest retailer, could be the fit you have been looking for.
Do you possess any of the following skills and experience?
- Product Management / Product Ownership - Defining the product vision, owning the product roadmap, and managing execution in collaboration with engineers, e.g., Scoping requirements, writing product specifications and user stories, UAT
- Developing business cases and quantifying the benefits for building new features
- Experience with data analysis to derive insights and translating into product features to drive KPI's
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- You're excited about solving complex problems
- You're customer-centric in spirit and in execution
- You're comfortable influencing others, leading teams, managing stakeholders, getting buy-in from leadership, engineering, and cross-functional teams
- You have a test and learn mentality and an agile way of working to improve your team's products
- You have domain knowledge in retail and/or supply chain management
You'll Make An Impact By
- Defining vision and strategy for your product family, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices, identifying market opportunities, and building business cases
- Building collaborative relationships with key partners by driving priorities aligned to business goals, communicating, and prioritizing product roadmaps, and gaining buy-in from executive leadership
- Providing overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs. Taking leadership over business-critical projects and being responsible for identifying needs to inform product roadmap
- Driving product lifecycle including requirement definitions, research, metrics analysis, technical specifications, development, testing, KPIs and other launch efforts
- Developing and enhancing products by managing product roadmaps, aligning business and technical needs, analyzing customer and product data, turning customer insights into actionable initiatives, determining rollout strategy, and managing risks. Working with operations, engineering, and Walmart partners to define the requirements, design, as well as improvements needed to meet business logic
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Perks and Benefits
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more.
You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see [Register to View] .
Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at [Register to View] .
The annual salary range for this position is $144,000.00-$216,000.00
Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.
Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:
- Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)
- Stock equity incentives
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related area and 7 years' experience in product management. Option 2: 9 years' experience in product management or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or related area and 6 years' experience as a product manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale, highly complex B2B/C products
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science
600 WEST CALIFORNIA AVENUE, SUNNYVALE, CA 94086-2486, United States of America