Independent Optometrist - Walmart
- Establish your days of practice
- Establish your hours of operation
- Control your patient schedule
- Set your fee schedule
- Keep 100% of exam/professional fees
For a fair market value, you can opt into:
- Administrative and/or Opt-Tech support services (if state allows)
Minimum Qualifications for a lease agreement:
- Doctor of Optometry (OD) from an accredited optometry school
- Valid state optometry license
- Ophthalmologist (MD or DO) from an accredited school
- Valid state ophthalmology license
- General Liability Certificate
- Professional Liability Insurance Certificate
By continuing with this process, you understand that you are not applying for a position of employment with Walmart Inc. or any entity owned by Walmart Inc. Nothing in the documents or information presented during this process is intended to create, now or in the future, an employment relationship with Walmart Inc. or any entity owned by Walmart Inc. To the extent any of the documents or information presented during this process implies that you are applying for a position of employment with Walmart Inc. or an entity owned by Walmart Inc., you expressly disclaim such understanding by continuing with this process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
401 N US HIGHWAY 75, DENISON, TX 75020-1526, United States of America