What you'll do...
Provides required paperwork by completing forms (for example, expense vouchers, weekly summaries, refrigerant logs, work orders); and submitting to senior leadership.
Assists Technician III, HVAC/R Facilities Maintenance by gathering capital expenditures lists; developing scopes of work to update heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC/R) or energy management systems (for example, rooftop units, condenser coil replacements); and identifying other issues related to regular service.
Completes work assignments and priorities in HVAC/R service by using HVAC/R policies, data, and resources; collaborating with management, coworkers, customers, and other business partners; identifying HVAC/R priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
Ensures compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration and Environmental Protection Agency regulations and guidelines by performing work according to practices and procedures outlined in the Walmart HVAC/R safety policy and environmental guidelines.
Controls company costs by conducting price comparisons of refrigerant, parts, and travel-related costs; and submitting warranty claims.
Performs major and minor preventive maintenance and repairs on HVAC/R and Emergency Management Systems, and direct digital control equipment by replacing electrical motor or contactors; changing and adjusting belts; and installing compressors.
Ensures service and operation of company property by inspecting equipment (for example, tools, vehicles); troubleshooting and diagnosing HVAC/R problems; performing minor repairs; and scheduling major repairs and maintenance.
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others'
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Vocational or Technical HVAC/R certification and 6 months' experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls OR 2 years' experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls or related field.
Type I/Type II Environmental Protection Agency Certification for Refrigerant handling.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Completion of a 2-year Vocational or Technical HVAC/R program
351 S WASHBURN ST, OSHKOSH, WI 54904-7932, United States of America