What you'll do...
Provides supervision and development opportunities for facility management in multiple facilities by hiring; providing direction; setting expectations; holding facility managers accountable; rewarding; and guiding the development of facility management.Ensures competitive talent for multiple facilities by championing company human resource initiatives; addressing new business needs or anticipated turnover; promoting opportunities to attract and retain a high performing diverse workforce; ensuring talent pipeline; and guiding the leadership development process.Implements and models customer service standards across multiple facilities by ensuring unbeatable excellence in store standards; understanding unique needs of customer; ensuring enhanced customer experience for the business area; creating an environment for facility managers to set excellent customer service expectations that are aligned with customer needs and expectations and company goals.Ensures compliance with company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations, including environmental compliance, for multiple facilities by implementing and monitoring loss prevention, safety, and compliance controls; overseeing safety, operational, and quality assurance routines, developing and implementing action plans, and providing direction and guidance on executing company programs and strategic initiatives.Delivers effective execution for the business area by driving operational excellence; holding the management team accountable; initiating and leading company change efforts to maximize desired results; conducting competitor assessments; monitoring the effectiveness and implementation of continuous improvement programs; and providing information and feedback for process improvements within the organization.Drives overall financial performance of the market by preparing, analyzing, and reconciling financial reports; creating and administering capital and expense budgets; determining trends and areas of opportunity; advising others on cost control methods; and resolving budgetary issues. Provides overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs; developing, communicating, building support for, and implementing business strategies, plans, and practices; analyzing costs and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans; determining and supporting resource requirements; evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; promoting a customer environment; and demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning. Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by diagnosing capability gaps; recruiting, selecting, and developing talent; supporting mentorship, workforce development, and succession planning; and leveraging the capabilities of new and existing talent. Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by integrating these values into all programs and practices; developing consequences for violations or non-compliance; and supporting the Open Door Policy. Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals by sponsoring and leading key community outreach and involvement initiatives; engaging key stakeholders in the development, execution, and evaluation of appropriate business plans and initiatives; and supporting associate efforts in these areas. Live our Values Culture Champion
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance. Servant Leadership
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent Embrace Change Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks. Digital Transformation & Change
• Drives continuous improvements, supervises the adoption of new technology, and supports digital disruption in line with Walmart's business model. Deliver for the Customer Customer Focus
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans and initiatives. Strategic Thinking
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and implementing strategies. Focus on our Associates Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Supports strategies and drives initiatives that attract and retain diverse and inclusive talent; builds high-performing teams; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs. Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action. Talent Management
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, builds the talent pipeline, fosters an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: 5 years experience supervising Management Associates OR 3 years experience as a Store Manager OR 5 years supervising managers who have P&L responsibility and make employment decisions. Effective January 26, 2019 - associates will be required to successfully complete all job required trainings and assessments Valid driver's license.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Facility Maintenance, Managing Fuel or Convenience Store, Retail Management, Retail Operations
Bachelors: Arts, Bachelors: Science
2000 OLD FORT PKWY, MURFREESBORO, TN 37129-6907, United States of America