Business Analyst, Pharmacy and Retail Operations
Responsible for collecting and summarizing data that will assist Pharmacy and Retail Operations management in both long- and short-range strategic planning, and the development and implementation of programs. Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of business processes pertaining to all aspects of Pharmacy and Retail Operations. Analyzing data to develop cost benefits of proposed programs through collection and data. Work on projects in Pharmacy and Retail Operations including process improvement, strategy development, industry trends, competitive analysis, and company positioning.
- Responsible for collecting and summarizing data that will assist Pharmacy and Retail Operations management in both long- and short-range strategic planning, and the development and implementation of programs.
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive understanding of business processes and practices pertaining to all aspects of Pharmacy and Retail Operations within the Retail Hub.
- Analyzes corresponding data to effectively recommend system and operational procedure changes, enhancements, development of functional specifications or interface opportunities with costs and or return on investment summarized.
- Serves as operation point of contact for various projects to drive project execution. Communicates relevant project information to stakeholders, both corporately and in the field.
- Collects, analyzes, makes specific recommendations, and presents information pertaining to proposed programs to meet the business and strategic goals of Pharmacy and Retail Operations and Company.
- Plans, designs and deploys appropriate reports and tools.
- Collaborates across Pharmacy and Retail Operations, IT, legal and regulatory, process improvement teams, and others, to develop operational solutions.
About Walgreens Boots Alliance
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail pharmacy, impacting millions of lives every day through dispensing medicines, and providing accessible, high-quality care. With more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy, the company is meeting customers’ and patients’ needs through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products.
Including equity method investments, WBA has a presence in more than 25 countries, employs more than 450,000 people and has more than 21,000 stores.
WBA’s purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations Global Compact and adheres to its principles-based approach to responsible business.
WBA is included in FORTUNE’s 2021 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies*. This is the 28th consecutive year that WBA or its predecessor company, Walgreen Co., has been named to the list.
More company information is available at www.walgreensbootsalliance.com.
- Bachelor’s degree OR High School Diploma/GED and 3 years of experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions; OR, High School Diploma/GED and 5 years of experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Master’s degree or MBA.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Retail Pharmacy Experience.