Project Manager, Real Estate Capital Markets- Hybrid
Job Summary :
Local candidates (Deefield, IL and surrounding areas) only.
The Project Manager, Capital Markets is responsible for the real estate valuation oversight of 1,100 owned portfolios across different asset classes. Provides strategic advisory to the Capital Markets team related to market trends and fluctuations. Collaborates with internal teams to care for data quality and produce business-related scorecards and reporting materials. Acts as the liaison between Business Technology and cross-functional teams. This position must be knowledgeable and engaged in strategic investment and capital markets and possess strong financial and problem-solving skills.
Job Responsibilities :
- Manages and implements valuation of company-owned operating real estate portfolio across different asset classes through close collaboration with the external advisory team
- Develops and follows through appropriate valuation evolution, strategies, and process to maintain a relevant dataset
- Maintains agile acknowledge of the capital market industry and current economic conditions impacting the managed portfolio
- Implement and develop planning and solutions to mitigate asset legacy issues (environmental, legal)
- Develops and implements process improvements to improve the functionality of the Capital Markets team
- Owns, improves, and maintains owned portfolio database
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather, analyze, and deploy portfolio-related data
- Lead communication and collaborate with Property Technology and other cross-functional teams internal to ensure appropriate data share and process improvement
- Create and or improve internal reporting, scorecards, and slide decks for the Capital Markets team
- Collaborate and support the Capital Markets team on day-to-day business needs and transaction operations, including the Shared Savings Program
- Creates and maintains missing portfolio database through sourcing of data (including review of legal documents).
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability veterans
About Walgreens Boots Alliance
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq WBA) is a global leader in retail pharmacy, impacting millions of lives every day through dispensing medicines, and providing accessible, high quality care. With more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy, the company is meeting customers and patients needs through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products.
Including equity method investments, WBA has a presence in more than 25 countries, employs more than 450,000 people and has more than 21,000 stores.
WBA’s purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations Global Compact and adheres to its principles based approach to responsible business.
WBA is included in FORTUNE’s 2021 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies. This is the 28th consecutive year that WBA or its predecessor company, Walgreen Co., has been named to the list.
More company information is available at www.walgreensbootsalliance.com
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2 years of experience in real estate industry and analytics OR High School GED and at least 5 years of experience in real estate industry and analytics.
- Experience applying financial principles and concepts for underwriting real estate investments (IRR, NPV, Cap Rate, ROIC, Cost of Capital, EVA, etc.)
- Experience in applying advanced quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in identifying operational or process issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Experience in collaborating with internal and external resources
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Suite (such as MS Word, Powerpoint, and Excel).
- At least 1 year of direct leadership, indirect leadership, and/or cross-functional team leadership.
- Willing to travel up to/at least 10% of the time for business purposes (within the state and out of state).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, or Real Estate
- Project Management Experience