Senior Project Manager II, Supply Chain FCDC New Assets - Sam's Club
- Have a background in automation, capital asset management, or engineering
- Have end to end project management experience of large-scale capital projects
- Are able to influence and collaborate cross functionally
- Can lead and present to internal and external customers
- Understand building infrastructure and material handling solutions, robotics, and automation
- Are proficient with MS Projects (critical path scheduling) , Excel and PowerPoint.
What you'll do ...
- Provides end to end ownership over key strategic projects within the Sam's US Supply Chain; including the approval, development, and deployment of new supply chain assets (distribution centers and fulfillment centers).
- Aligns multiple cross-functional working teams around the strategy and business requirements for new assets. Oversees the program management of new assets from approval, launch, and through acceptance.
- Improves existing and develops new structure and processes for the end-to-end deployment of new supply chain assets.
- Manages detailed budgets and schedules to ensure key milestones and business requirements are delivered according to plan.
- Identifies risks and develops mitigation plans to ensure overall strategic programs deliver expected results
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Experience in supply chain and the deployment of physical supply chain assets
- Background in industrial engineering is a plus
- Experience with automation is a plus
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Transportation, Logistics, or related field and 5 years' experience in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Transportation, Logistics, or related field OR 9 years' experience in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Transportation, Logistics, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Leading a cross-functional team, Program Management
Masters: Supply Chain
Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification, Six Sigma - Certification
603 MUNGER AVE STE 400, DALLAS, TX 75202, United States of America