Senior Business Analyst - Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Responsible for collecting, summarizing data and providing analysis that will assist Pharmacy & Retail Operations management in both long- and short-range strategic planning, and the development and implementation of programs
- Maintains a comprehensive understanding of business processes and practices pertaining to all aspects of Pharmacy & Retail Operations within the Retail Hub.
- Provides more complex analysis of corresponding data to build business case for system and operational procedure changes, enhancements, development of functional specifications or interface opportunities with costs and or return on investment summarized.
- Serves as operation point of contact for various projects to drive project execution. Communicates relevant project information to stakeholders, both corporately and in the field.
- Collects, analyzes, makes specific recommendations, and presents information pertaining to proposed programs to meet the business and strategic goals of Pharmacy & Retail Operations and the Company. Manages complex ad-hoc projects and analyses, as needed.
- Plans, designs and deploys appropriate reports and tools.
- Collaborates across Pharmacy & Retail Operations, IT, legal and regulatory, process improvement teams, and others, to develop operational solutions.
- Coaches, mentors, guides, and provides oversight to less senior Business Analysts.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
About Walgreens Boots Alliance
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail pharmacy, impacting millions of lives every day through dispensing medicines, and providing accessible, high-quality care. With more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy, the company is meeting customers’ and patients’ needs through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products.
Including equity method investments, WBA has a presence in more than 25 countries, employs more than 450,000 people and has more than 21,000 stores.
WBA’s purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations Global Compact and adheres to its principles-based approach to responsible business.
WBA is included in FORTUNE’s 2021 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies. This is the 28th consecutive year that WBA or its predecessor company, Walgreen Co., has been named to the list.
More company information is available at www.walgreensbootsalliance.com
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 1 year of experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions; OR, High School Diploma/GED and 4 years of experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- At least 1 year of experience querying databases (for example: SQL, Golden, Business Objects, EDW, SAS and/or SQL Server).
- Experience in identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve issues and problems.
- Experience communicating the impact of business analysis results to business leaders.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- 3+ years' experience with call center ACD, IVR, CTI, skilling strategy, call recording, and reporting as related to contact center applications.
- Experience with Genesys Administrator and Genesys Administrator Extension
- Ability to interface and cultivate excellent working relationships with technology teams, business analyst, and vendors.
- Fluency or near-fluency in Spanish
- Experience with SAFe Methology and working in an Agile environment.
An employee in this position can expect a salary/hourly rate between $57,225 and $146,640 plus bonus pursuant to the terms of any bonus plan, if applicable, will depend on experience, seniority, geographic locations, and other factors permitted by law. To review benefits, please click here [Register to View] .