Lead Producer, Manager II, Creative, eComm
In addition to base salary, Walmart total compensation may also include bonus incentives, stock options, and more.
What you'll do...
About Walmart Connect
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, "Save Money. Live Better," we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable - and we have Walmart's sales data to prove it.
- Independently lead and manage multiple creative projects, engaging directly with business partners, creative leadership, and freelancers.
- Manages project lifecycle of projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Project deliverables can include banners, landing pages, emails, and in-store creative.
- Ensures each final deliverable meets the project objectives, is accurate, and is approved by all stakeholders.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams such as Sales partners and internal Creative to coordinate tasks and ensure campaign alignment.
- Closely collaborates with Sr. Producer to oversee Producers within Vertical team.
- Collects metric data thru the Workfront tool to gauge bandwidth and efficiencies within their vertical team.
- Works with external agency partners from inception to completion to execute creative deliverables.
- Maintains and monitors the relationship with 3rd party vendors providing support for the Creative team.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Marketing, Creative Writing, Advertising, Fine Arts, or related field and 2 years' experience in interactive design, editorial content management, or related field OR 4 years' experience in interactive design, editorial content management, or related field.
- Combination of agency and/or in-house experience of at least 6 years.
- Experience in managing a team of 3 or more.
- A keen eye for details, organization, and possess a solution-oriented mindset.
- Must have experience within the Workfront tool.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. [Register to View]
The salary wage range for this position is $97500 to $162500*
At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more.
You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see [Register to View] .
Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at [Register to View] .
Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.
Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:
- Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)
- Stock equity incentives
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Design, Marketing, Creative Writing, Advertising, Fine Arts, or related field and 2 years' experience in interactive design, editorial content management, or related field OR 4 years' experience in interactive design, editorial content management, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Content Management Systems, Digital Content Management, Editorial, Retail Management, Supervising Associates, Vendor Management
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America