Mental Health Therapist
In addition to base salary, Walmart total compensation may also include bonus incentives, stock options, and more.
What you'll do...
WH IL Medical PLLC, the primary care provider to Walmart Health, is looking to hire a Mental Health Therapist in Chicago, IL. We offer a competitive package including base salary, annual incentive bonus, comprehensive benefit plans, 401(K) with employer match, license renewal fee and continuing education time and reimbursement, and more!
See what it's like to be part of the Walmart Health Family: [Register to View] the Fortune #1 Company and the nation's largest private employer, is helping people save money and live better, healthier lives. We strive to be a center of wellbeing in the communities we serve, and we have a unique opportunity to provide access to affordable healthcare to millions of people. We need passionate healthcare professionals to help us achieve our mission.
You'll make an impact as you:
- Leverage education, training, and experience to formulate independent psychosocial diagnosis for patients.
- Partner with patients to develop patient-centered treatment plans.
- Provide behavioral interventions using outcomes and evidence-based techniques (for example, solution-focused treatment, behavioral activation, problem-solving treatment, motivational interviewing, other treatments as appropriate).
- Coordinate with other clinicians, psychologists within Walmart Health & Wellness, primary care providers, and other service providers to support a holistic and integrated approach to care.
- Systematically track treatment responses and monitor patients (in person or virtually) for progress towards treatment goals and objectives.
- Support psychotropic medication management as prescribed by medical providers, focusing on treatment adherence monitoring, side effects, and the effectiveness of treatment.
You'll sweep us off our feet if you have experience...
- In outpatient care, with solution-focused training
- In Chronic Disease Management and Health Promotion
- Treating children and adolescents
- Master's Degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology, Marriage Family studies or other behavioral health related field from an accredited program
- Current, valid, and unrestricted license in mental health in state or territory of practice.
- At least 1 year of experience as an independently licensed therapist
About Walmart Health
Walmart is committed to making health care more affordable and accessible for customers in the communities we serve. To expand on this commitment, we launched Walmart Health to provide affordable, transparent pricing for key health center services for local customers, regardless of insurance status.
The customer is at the heart of all we do. We are focused on the needs of the patient and customer. We are partnering with several on-the-ground health providers to be a first-of-its-kind health center to deliver primary and urgent care, labs, x-ray and diagnostics, counseling, dental, optical and hearing services all in one facility.
By continuing with this process, you understand that you are not applying for a position of employment with Walmart Inc. or any entity owned by Walmart Inc. Nothing in the documents or information presented during this process is intended to create, now or in the future, an employment relationship with Walmart Inc. or any entity owned by Walmart Inc. To the extent any of the documents or information presented during this process implies that you are applying for a position of employment with Walmart Inc. or an entity owned by Walmart Inc., you expressly disclaim such understanding by continuing with this process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
4650 W NORTH AVE, CHICAGO, IL 60639-4611, United States of America