Compliance Analyst, Monitoring Analytics
Assist in the execution of compliance risk assessments and the design and implementation of compliance monitoring activities for Pharmaceutical Wholesale (PW), Retail Pharmacy USA (RPU) or Retail Pharmacy International (RPI) business activities.
- Assist in the planning and execution of compliance risk assessments of business activities for assigned area of responsibility.
- Assist in the development of risk-based compliance monitoring work plans and protocols
- Design and execute compliance monitoring data analytics as directed by the Compliance Monitoring Analytics Manager
- Analyze and document monitoring results
- Prepare reports of monitoring results and provide reports to business leaders to use in mitigating potential compliance risks
- Assist in the preparation of reports of monitoring activities, results and related corrective action plans (CAPs) as directed by the Compliance Monitoring Analytics Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree OR High School Diploma/GED and at least 3 years of experience in a compliance monitoring or auditing function (e.g., internal audit, compliance monitoring)
- At least one year of experience developing metrics, analyzing data and converting it into information which can be used to identify potential risk areas or trends
- Experience working with data analytic tools and processes.
- At least 2 years of experience in a compliance monitoring or auditing function.
- Experience with regulatory compliance requirements pertaining to retail pharmacy and/or healthcare provider industries industry.
- Experience working with confidential or highly-sensitive information.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels within the organization.
- Experience working with SQL.