(USA) Technician II, HVAC/R Facilities Maintenance - WMUS
In addition to base salary, Walmart total compensation may also include bonus incentives, stock options, and more.
What you'll do...
Technician II, HVAC/R Facilities Maintenance
Walmart is hiring HVAC/Refrigeration Technicians!
You will make an impact as a HVAC/Refrigeration Technician by completing priorities in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration. You will maintain quality standards by inspecting installations and modifications of HVAC/R and more!
What You'll Do:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, maintain, and repair HVAC/R equipment
- Perform major and minor preventive maintenance
- Ensure available resources for HVAC/R maintenance and repair by managing refrigerant levels and parts inventory; tracking and ordering HVACV/R parts; and developing relationships with suppliers and contractors.
You'll sweep us off our feet if you have...
- Previous rack refrigeration experience
- Understand the importance of Customer Service and have clear, transparent, and respectful communication
- Drive personal accountability and use effective time management to achieve commitments
- 2 years' experience in commercial HVAC/Refrigeration maintenance
- Universal Environmental Protection Agency Certification
- Hold a valid state-issued driver's license with a clean driving record and ability to pass a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) report
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Vocational or Technical HVAC/R certification and 2 years' experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls OR 4 years' experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls or related field.
Type I/Type II Environmental Protection Agency Certification for Refrigerant handling.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Completion of a 2-year Vocational or Technical HVAC/R program, Mechanical license in city and/or state where job is located
133 SAM WALTON LANE, CASTLE ROCK, CO 80104-7933, United States of America