Staff Product Management - Digital Pharmacy
In addition to base salary, Walmart total compensation may also include bonus incentives, stock options, and more.
What you'll do...
The Staff Product Manager, Digital Pharmacy will drive the product roadmap for Walmart's omnichannel pharmacy customer journey. The team's mission is to enable patients to easily order, receive and manage medications, access key health information, engage with tools, resources, and programs to improve their overall health, access healthcare services and products offered by Walmart, receive personalized recommendations all while saving time and money.
What you'll get to lead...
- Craft a consumer-centered, omnichannel roadmap that grows and supports our pharmacy patients
- Execute your roadmap alongside dedicated user experience designers and software engineers using Agile methods
- Development of new consumer facing features on the Walmart app and website
- Create, assemble, and recommend technology solutions that enable patients to receive medications whenever, however, and wherever.
You'll make an impact by:
- Developing and enhancing products - you will manage product roadmaps, align business and technical needs, analyze customer and product data, turn customer insights into actionable initiatives, determine rollout strategy, and manage risks
- Defining vision and strategies for your product family, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices, identifying market opportunities, building business cases, and approving objectives
- Building collaborative relationships with key partners by driving priorities aligned to business goals, communicating and prioritizing product roadmaps, and gaining buy-in from executive leadership
- Providing overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- You are a seasoned product owner who can run products end-to-end independently, while collaborating effectively with business, engineering, analytics, UX design/research, and other stakeholders
- You are obsessed with the customer -- you work backwards from wants and needs towards simple solutions; quantify value to consumers, B2B2C clients, partners, and internal stakeholders; and use research and data to improve products and processes
- You are excited about solving very complex challenges on a large scale and can create structure amidst ambiguity
- You are comfortable influencing others, communicating clearly, leading teams, getting buy-in from leadership, and managing stakeholders in a matrixed organization
- You are scrappy but do not sacrifice on quality - you have a test-and-learn mentality and an agile way of working cross-functionally and collaboratively to improve your team's products
About Walmart Health & Wellness
Walmart is on a mission to help people live healthier lives by providing best-in-class, accessible, and affordable human-centered care to our associates and the communities we serve. Our vision is to deliver best-in-class healthcare at the right level, at the right time, in the right setting, for everyone. Our strategy is to be an integrated, omnichannel healthcare organization that leverages data, technology, design, and our unique assets to improve engagement, health equity, and outcomes.
We believe we are uniquely positioned to positively disrupt the healthcare system given our proximity, scale, consumer traffic in stores and online, and brand trust. Over 90% of Americans live within 10 minutes of a Walmart, with nearly 5,000 Walmart locations, 4,700 pharmacies, and 3,000 vision centers in medically-underserved areas. Our breadth enables us to assemble holistic solutions across retail (e.g., food), pharmacy, retail clinics, digital health/telehealth services in the home and on the go, insurance services, financial services, community presence, and our partner ecosystem. Consequently, Walmart can become the preferred option for health, while creating shared value for consumers, associates, health plans, third party programs, and communities.
To support this strategy, we are building out a Product team help develop value-based health programs, a unified user experience rooted in consumer-centric design, best-in-class omnichannel care, and a robust data platform for coordinated care and personalized analytics. We are looking for the best and the brightest Product leaders at all levels who can help shape and define our product roadmap and strategy and drive agile execution. Walmart is investing aggressively in Health & Wellness, and you will have an opportunity to drive impact at scale and build a platform from the ground up, backed by the stability and scalability that the Fortune 1 company can provide.
Perks and Benefits
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more.
You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see [Register to View] .
Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at [Register to View] .
The annual salary range for this position is $112,000.00-$192,000.00
Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.
Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:
- Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)
- Stock equity incentives
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related area and 7 years' experience in product management. Option 2: 9 years' experience in product management or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or related area and 6 years' experience as a product manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale, highly complex B2B/C products
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science
840 W CALIFORNIA AVE, SUNNYVALE, CA 94086-4828, United States of America