Function Lead Centralized Services
Responsible for acting as the front line leader for Centralized Services. Provides daily support to Centralized Services team members to ensure they provide a first in class experience to Walgreens patients and customers. Serves as an escalation point of contact for only the most complex or critical issues. Assigns, monitors and reviews the day-to-day work of team members and provides technical guidance. Ensures all matters are routed to the appropriate party or resolved.
- Resolves and/or provides technical advice on complex or critical issues that have been escalated from Senior level roles. Serves as a resource for all representatives. Seeks guidance from Group Supervisor for the most complex and critical issues, questions, or problems.
- Supervises daily activities of all team members for scheduled shift and provides feedback and coaching of team members according to quality standards. May intercede on communication with difficult customers or patients. Reports any necessary issues or concerns to Group Supervisor.
- Plans, prioritizes, organizes and completes work to meet established objectives.
- Monitors trends and notifies Group Supervisor of recurring or high priority issues.
- Maintains records of customer interactions, records details, complaints, comments and action taken. Contacts customers to respond to escalated inquiries or to notify them of investigation results and planned adjustments.
- Continues to look for ways to improve current processes with enhancements and ideas.
- Monitors team member performance by observing employee demeanor, technical accuracy and conformity to company policies. Improves performance of the department by building team morale, motivating team members and and using constructive coaching.
- Identifies areas where additional development is needed and makes recommendations on how to achieve necessary results.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local laws, as well as company and facility policies and procedures. Maintains standards of performance in accordance with policies and procedures (e.g. HIPAA guidelines/regulations, insurance and fraud abuse guidelines, required productivity levels, timeliness expectations, etc.).
About Walgreens Boots Alliance
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail pharmacy, impacting millions of lives every day through dispensing medicines, and providing accessible, high-quality care. With more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy, the company is meeting customers’ and patients’ needs through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products.
Including equity method investments, WBA has a presence in more than 25 countries, employs more than 450,000 people and has more than 21,000 stores.
WBA’s purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations Global Compact and adheres to its principles-based approach to responsible business.
WBA is included in FORTUNE’s 2021 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies*. This is the 28th consecutive year that WBA or its predecessor company, Walgreen Co., has been named to the list.
More company information is available at www.walgreensbootsalliance.com.
- High school diploma/GED and at least 3 years of experience working in a Contact Center or Centralized Service setting or Bachelor’s Degree and at least 1 year of experience working in a Contact Center or Centralized Service setting.
- Ability to be licensed as a Pharmacy Technician by the state Board of Pharmacy or nationally recognized certification agency within the state mandated timeline and PTCB Certified within twelve months of placement in position.
- Experience in identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships within a team.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience with MS Office Suite.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Licensed as a Pharmacy Technician by the state Board of Pharmacy or nationally recognized certification agency and PTCB Certified.
- Process improvement, Lean or Six Sigma experience in a logistics setting.
- Experience in a facility that utilizes pharmacy dispensing technology.