(USA) Problems Clerk - Realty - RFC 10805 - Whitestown, IN
What you'll do...
Our team is growing and we are hiring immediately for Problems / Report Clerk to our operations team. This person will communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates). They will work to resolve problems with freight and purchase orders (POs) by verifying freight to ensure purchase orders (POs), item, and pack are correct. They will prepare, review, and analyze reports by entering production numbers, volume, transfer hours, housekeeping, and accuracy numbers to appropriate file/report or systems; track team performance, individual performance and sales, and inventory numbers; process performance tracking reports; and provide reports to leaders, managers, and/or home office regarding operational performance by directed deadlines.
Problems / Report Clerk Details and Benefits:
- Must be available to work 8-hour shifts
- Monday- Friday between the hours of 6am-10pm
- Eligible for Annual bonus
- 10% Walmart discount
- Paid Time Off that accrues
- Full benefits available for Health / Vision / Dental / Life
- 401k with company match
- Eligible to participate in the Associate Stock Purchase Plan
- FREE College through Live Better University
- FREE WalmartPlus Membership
- * Pay depends on location
Problems / Report Clerk Primary Responsibilities:
- Processes and submits paperwork, creates and maintains organized files, and identifies and resolves discrepancies in records or files.
- Identify and communicate opportunities within the system and facility operation. Submit and resolve tickets related to system or operational issues as needed.
- Provides administrative support by performing general clerical duties (e.g., filing, keying, faxing), entering data and extracting data from multiple systems.
Problems / Report Clerk Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age
- Desire to work in environment that can be fast paced
- Ability to work full-time, 40 hours per week
- Attention to detail and accuracy is key
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check
- Must be able to consistently lift up to 60
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries.
With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world
Walmart is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. We are an E-Verify Employer.
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omni merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others'
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
6 months experience with Walmart Logistics, including clerical related responsibilities (e.g., filing, data entry) using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheets, word processing) OR 1 year experience creating files, documents (e.g., emails, letters), spreadsheets, and datasets using computer applications (e.g., MS-Word, Excel)
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
5424 ALBERT S WHITE DR, WHITESTOWN, IN 46075-9556, United States of America