(USA) Traffic Clerk - Realty - RFC 10805 - Whitestown, IN
What you'll do...
Are you looking for an awesome career with a fun team? Walmart is expanding our Indiana Warehouse Team. We are looking to grow our team and top talent to join our fast-paced, friendly environment!
As a Traffic Clerk you will be responsible for communicating with or to individuals or groups verbally or in writing (customers, suppliers and associates). You will coordinate receiving process with docks and releases loads to carriers. Providing administrative support by performing general clerical duties.
What are the essential functions of the Traffic Clerk:
- Interacting with drivers upon arrival
- Collect paperwork and/or distribute paperwork o
- Include Door information for IB
- Collect Arrival/Departure times for every pickup/delivery o
- Signing BOLs as drivers arrive
What you will bring to the Traffic Clerk Position:
- Ability to adapt quickly to daily challenges
- Leading and developing people
- Ability to gather and interpret data
- Strong communication skills and professional writing skills
- Strong planning skills; balances multiple priorities
- Ability to problem solve quickly
Benefits of the Traffic Clerk position:
- Full-Time, long-term position
- Clear wage progression for tenured employees
- Eligible for Annual bonus
- 10% Walmart discount
- Paid Time Off that accrues
- Full benefits available for Health / Vision / Dental / Life
- 401k with company match
- Eligible to participate in the Associate Stock Purchase Plan
- FREE College through Live Better University
Traffic Clerk Position Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age
- Desire to work in environment that can be fast paced
- 6 months experience as a Walmart Supply Chain associate OR 1 year's experience in manufacturing, warehousing or distribution center OR 2 or more years of college in a Business or related field
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries.
With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world
Walmart is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. We are an E-Verify Employer.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omni merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others'
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
6 months experience in Walmart Supply Chain clerical related responsibilities (e.g., filing, data entry) using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheet, word processing) OR 1 year's experience in clerical related responsibilities (e.g., filing, data entry) using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheet, word processing).
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
5424 ALBERT S WHITE DR, WHITESTOWN, IN 46075-9556, United States of America