Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Temp Services Tn28 X2
In addition to base salary, Walmart total compensation may also include bonus incentives, stock options, and more.
What you'll do...
- The Product Development & Sourcing Team (Fresh/Freezer/Cooler) consists of 6 colleagues of product development and sourcing. The Walmart/Sams Club retail teams are fast-paced , and SMART teams of people that have a history of creacreativelyving problem. Our goal is to create Safe, high-quality food at a value for our member Working with the Fresh/Freezer/Cooler team is FUN for the incumbent, the business team, and the Sams Club member. There is never a dull moment. They will learn about food product development from experts in the field. The incumbent to this role has the opportunity to work on projects from the very beginning of product development (a mere idea or concept) all the way to the end (selling it in club). This involves consumer concept testing, prototyping, commercializing product in the manufacaturing facility, and building the financial business plan. Rarely can individuals get exposure like this from the beginning to end of the product life cycle. Support product developers with food prep, serving, analysis, feedback recording and cleaning. Research in food areas including fresh and frozen meals, appetizers, sides and desserts. Continually monitor the quality of the product to assure portfolio of products continues to delight our members. Learning sourcing systems and processes to track supplier responses and reach out to suppliers as needed. Support team in regeneration efforts, including research, supplier tracking and presentation development This is a hands-on role. One-minute associates could be preparing food samples for an evaluation and the next minute they could be taking meeting notes, then doing internet research or comp shopping.
ABOUT YOUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Food Science or related science/culinary field
- Strengths: Organization, self-starter, excellent communication, flexibility in task assignment, ability to switch gears quickly
- Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in technical food product development
TOP 3 MUST-HAVES FOR THIS ROLE
1. Technical degree (not a business degree, should be food science or hospitality focused)
3. Flexibility and Can-do attitude
TOP 3 NICE TO HAVES FOR THIS ROLE
1. Food Product Development Experience
2. Quality Assurance Experience
3. Experience working in laboratory Live our Values
Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; hold oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America