Digital Media Campaign Manager - WMC - Chicago
In addition to base salary, Walmart total compensation may also include bonus incentives, stock options, and more.
What you'll do...
[Register to View] Media Campaign Manager, Advertising - Walmart Connect
Location: Chicago, IL. This team currently requires 1-2 days in office per week. Not fulltime remote. Relocation assistance is not available.
Walmart Connect is seeking experienced digital campaign managers to build and sell Walmart Connect's advertising solutions, using our proven conversion-driven and brand-building solutions.
As a member of the Walmart Connect team, you will work alongside groups of industry experts in a rapidly and exponentially growing business. We are looking for demonstrated performance in an ever changing, exciting environment as well as problem-solving leadership skills with limited oversight.
As a Digital Media Campaign Manager with Walmart Connect, you will own the execution, recognition, and delivery of sales revenue. This position is both strategic and tactical, requiring the campaign manager to independently generate strategic insights for their portfolio campaigns. Campaign managers will be responsible for client specific requirements, providing optimization strategy expertise and client communication best-practice guidance.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years professional experience with End-to-End Digital Media Campaign Management, Digital Media Planning, and professional experience managing a media mix of more than one platform and channels, especially in paid channels such as Display, Mobile, Social, Search, and Programmatic. Our CMs are a crucial part of an integrated team and possess a strong inner drive to contribute to their individual and team's success.
You Will Make an Impact By:
- Planning, executing, managing, and optimizing end-to-end campaigns.
- Understanding upper funnel [brand messaging, calls to action] and lower funnel [direct response, conversion] campaign tactics.
- Partnering closely with internal teams including account management, sales, and advanced analytics to define metrics and measure success of campaigns using internal analytics.
- Demonstrating diligence, attention to detail and adherence to Walmart Connect's best practices throughout the full digital campaign life cycle [from pre-sale to post-sale].
- Maintaining and organizing campaign-specific materials in the team's shared document repository.
- Managing the day-to-day campaign maintenance, including internal and external questions regarding accurate campaign implementation, pacing and the performance of various campaigns.
- Developing, growing, and maintaining relationships with internal teams through exceptional client service and becoming a trusted advisor.
- Working with trafficking teams to traffic tags and ensure accurate tracking for campaigns.
- Building and delivering media plans for new client opportunities using strategic insights and best practices.
- Regularly consulting sales teams on insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities.
- Troubleshooting issues on all pre-production and live campaigns.
- Providing monthly audit reports to partners and actualize bill/pay systems when applicable.
- Utilizing strong communication skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts fluidly and cross functionally.
Bachelors Degree is required.
2-3 years professional end to end Digital Media Campaign Management experience with the following skills:
- Campaign Management experience managing the day-to-day campaign maintenance, including internal and external questions regarding accurate campaign implementation, pacing, and the performance of various campaigns.
- Experience with Media Planning, Building Media Plans, and firm understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements.
- Experience with multiple digital media products and channels: Social, Display, Mobile, Search, Paid, Programmatic, etc. Specifically, keyboard experience within Paid channels such as Display, Mobile, Social, Search, and Programmatic, etc.
- Experience in bid management, campaign management, campaign optimization, digital media operations across search and display.
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively navigate through issues. Including regularly consulting sales teams on insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities.
- Experience working with integrated teams by partnering closely with account management, finance, sales, advanced analytics, optimization, etc.
- Strong analytical thinking, mathematical skills.
- Professional hands-on experience building and delivering media plans for new client opportunities using strategic insights and best practices.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions. Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to advise partners on best practices and areas of opportunity.
- Excited by a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Experience using project management tools and ad servers.
- Flexibility to provide after-hours support on a rotational basis.
About Walmart Connect
At Walmart, we are passionate in our endeavor to continuously bridge the gap between supplier brands and retail shoppers at an unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, "Save Money. Live Better," we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. Our team believes all digital advertising can be targeted and quantified - and we have Walmart's sales data to prove it! Our team and our supplier partners win when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth for their business both online and offline.
Benefits & Perks
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, annual stock grants, espp, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
#walmartconnect #retailmedia #adtech #retail #media #ad #tech
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor degree in business or related field
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
125 S CLARK STREET, CHICAGO, IL 60603-0000, United States of America