Senior Manager II, Specialty Compliance And Ethics H&W - WMH Regional Clinic Compliance
In addition to base salary, Walmart total compensation may also include bonus incentives, stock options, and more.
What you'll do...
Join the Walmart Health & Wellness Compliance team to support the growth and expansion of Walmart Health! The Senior Manager II, Walmart Health Regional Clinic Compliance Operations is a crucial subject matter expert and thought leader that will be key to supporting this new and exciting service offering. In this role, you will support the development and implementation of an effective compliance program for Walmart Health service lines, including primary care, behavioral health, lab and radiology, collaborate with Walmart Health business partners to understand business strategies and identify potential compliance risks associated with them, and establish effective controls and compliance oversight related to those risks. You will also serve as the "face" of compliance for Walmart Health center associates and providers in your assigned geographic area of responsibility.
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- You're a subject matter expert in healthcare compliance concepts, with specific experience working for primary care providers or integrated multi-specialty provider groups
- You have significant experience and familiarity with relevant regulatory requirements, including state scope of practice and related requirements, federal and state healthcare regulations, billing requirements, etc.
- You're process-minded and look for opportunities to streamline for improved efficiency and effectiveness
- You have strong communication skills to interact with senior leadership and stakeholders
- You have experience working in cross-functional teams within a corporate environment
- You're organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You're stimulated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale
You'll make an impact by...
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive compliance program - Collaborating to design, implement and execute compliance program processes and controls with respect to supported lines of business, collaborating with other stakeholders and functional areas and integrating into existing structures and processes where appropriate.
- Establishing a roadmap for future enhancement - Assist in the identification of short- and long-term compliance program initiatives, demonstrating the ability to prioritize immediate needs and plan for ongoing enhancement and evolution of the program over time.
- Building effective relationships - Establish relationships with key stakeholders and effectively integrate with the Walmart Health business so as to secure compliance as the most trusted support function.
- Supporting enterprise and team success - Facilitate timely identification of compliance risks and implementation of effective mitigation strategies to enable successful implementation of business initiatives.
- Operating with excellence - Identify KPIs and KRIs that measure and monitor potential risk areas and facilitate the implementation of effective tools to assess those indicators.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 4 years' experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area OR 6 years' experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area. 2 years' supervisory experience. 3 years' experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Business Administration
Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
2608 Se J St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America