(USA) Principal Product Manager
What you'll do...
ThePrincipalProductManager ofCRMis aproductleadership role that owns the charter of developing the next-gen set of capabilities to drive growth for Walmart.CRM @ Walmart has seen tremendous growth over the last few years in terms of driving both discovery and conversions for Walmart's products and services; yet we are at an exciting inflection point in terms of identifying and executing the net set of capabilities that will drive the growth of this channel and Walmart in general. Reporting to theSr. Director of Product for CRM Product Management, you'll sit at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and marketing innovation in achieving our objectives and will lead our journey into this new Walmart.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 7 + years' experience in product management.
- At-least 3 years of product management experience in CRM and related technologies (Email Marketing / Push Marketing / In-app messaging / Customer Segmentation / Email and Push Personalization / Customer and campaign Data pipelines / CRM machine learnt decisioning systems). This can either be expertise gained via running growth-oriented CRM programs in a B2C / B2B setup OR experience in developing such capabilities at cloud-based, multi-channel marketing technology providers. Please note that this a hard constraint for this role .
- Deep understanding of product management as a practice and experience with running product scrums with engineers and data scientists
- Strong analytical capabilities to assess impact of various initiatives using marketing experimentation capabilities.
- Confident and comfortable with writing detailed implementation requirements and guiding engineers to project completion.
- Good understanding of the end-to-end mechanics of managing marketing campaigns and be able to assess the impact of data sharing requests.
- Skilled at diplomacy and aligning stakeholders with competing priorities, including senior leaders.
- Help set the vision, roadmap, and direction for the CRM Product roadmap.
- Lead planning and prioritization of projectsin the above realmsto achievemarketing goals.
- Work with marketers to understand CRM campaign requirements to launch new campaigns.
- Work closely with Walmart and partner engineers to manage implementation cycles and ensure robust integrations are tested, validated and monitored.
- Be comfortable in looking at reporting dashboards to debug any data issues.
- Represent the team withperformance marketing leadershipto alignonprioritizationand develop cases for resourcing.
At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more.
You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see [Register to View] .
Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at [Register to View] .
The annual salary range for this position is $168,000.00-$252,000.00
Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.
Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:
- Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)
- Stock equity incentives
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related area and 9 years' experience in product management. Option 2: 11 years' experience in product management or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or related area and 8 years' experience as a product manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale, highly complex B2B/C products, Supervisory experience
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science
640 W California Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94086-4828, United States of America