(USA) Nurse Practitioner - PRN
What you'll do...
Walmart Health Walmart, the Fortune #1 Company and the nation's largest private employer, is helping people save money and live better, healthier lives. We strive to be a center of wellbeing in the communities we serve, and we have a unique opportunity to provide access to affordable healthcare to millions of people. We need passionate healthcare professionals to help us achieve our mission.
You'll make an impact as you:
- Provide patients with an array of primary care services in an integrated, muti-specialty setting.
- Provide a high level of patient care while accomplishing physician-directed medical goals.
- In collaboration with supervising physician, provide evidence-based medical care by recommending and prescribing medications and other treatments.
- Diagnose, plan and implement interventions, and evaluate patient response to therapy under direction of supervising physician.
- Represent the company in healthcare quality and patient engagement by delivering customer service through all patient interactions.
- Assist administration and clinical staff with best practices and procedures.
About Walmart Health
Walmart is committed to making health care more affordable and accessible for customers in the communities we serve. To expand on this commitment, we launched Walmart Health to provide affordable, transparent pricing for key health center services for local customers, regardless of insurance status.
The customer is at the heart of all we do. We are focused on the needs of the patient and customer. We are partnering with several on-the-ground health providers to be a first-of-its-kind health center to deliver primary and urgent care, labs, x-ray and diagnostics, counseling, dental, optical and hearing services all in one facility.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Master's degree OR doctoral degree in Nursing and 1 year's Nurse Practitioner (NP) experience in family practice.
Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license and/or valid advanced state practice license (APRN/ANP/CNP/ PNP) as required by state.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Valid accreditation from the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) as a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) OR adult nurse practitioner (ANP) and pediatric nurse practitioner (PPCNP-BC), Valid advanced state practice license or Certified Nurse Practitioner
2050 W SPRING ST, MONROE, GA 30655-3164, United States of America