Senior Manager II, Finance
- Understanding and providing analysis on current business processes and trends across the organization
- Making recommendations to business process changes based on experience, analysis, best practices and best-in-class
- Managing multiple projects at one time and actively collaborating with internal/external stakeholders
- Working with cross functional teams to align opportunities for improvement
- Designing complex processes and ensuring process mapping is complete
- Analyzing and making recommendations on financial systems and tools
- Building a roadmap and prioritizing process changes to implement based on cost benefit analysis, dependencies with other initiatives, and organizational bandwidth
- Developing performance metrics to measure the impact of implemented process change successes
- Participating in change management activities associated with process improvement, engaging leadership and stakeholders to obtain support and buy in for a change
What you'll bring:
- Experience across FP&A, process design, process mapping and process improvement
- Advanced financial modeling skills and comfort working with large data sets
- Ability to understand and navigate large organizations and business functions
- Track record of delivering high-impact and measurable results
- Excellent management, decision-making and interpersonal skills
- Strategic and pragmatic with the ability to carry an idea through execution
- Mature executive presence
- Ideally you have 7+ years' work experience in FP&A, investment banking and/or management consulting
- Finance, Accounting, or Business degree, MBA or graduate degree preferred
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
A career in finance at Walmart offers endless opportunities to make a difference on a global scale. As the world's largest retailer, Walmart relies on its finance team to provide insights and guidance on everything from new product launches to operations in emerging markets.
If you're looking for a challenge, there's no shortage of opportunities here. You'll use your analytical skills to evaluate new products, identify risks, and develop financial models. You'll also have the chance to work on strategic projects to help Walmart continue to grow.
No matter what role you play on the finance team, you'll make a difference in the lives of millions of people around.
Benefits & Perks
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our team members, customers and the communities we serve to live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Primary Location: 702 SW 8th STREET, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America #LI-Onsite, *Comprehensive Relocation Package Available*
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 4 years' experience in accounting, finance, or related area OR 6 years' experience in accounting, finance, or related area.
1 year's experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
1 year's supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Analyzing data and interpreting results, Microsoft Office, Working in a large, complex, matrixed organization
Masters: Business Administration
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America