Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Analyst II, Customer Service
What you'll do...
Collaborates with stakeholders (for example, Store Operations, Merchandising, Labor Relations) by
- researching business trends with focused impact and communicating insights to leadership
- conducting root cause analysis for focused impact issues
- learning about key stakeholders' businesses and identifying areas of collaboration between businesses and the contact center
- collaborating with key stakeholders to develop partnership and collaboration plans
- managing the execution of client services collaborations
- evaluating collaboration success and concerns and developing an action plan to enhance the client services process.
Executes customer service mitigation plans by
- evaluating and sharing customer service trend information
- identifying opportunities to reduce or mitigate contacts
- incorporating trends and gaps into mitigation plans
- collaborating with key stakeholders and leadership to finalize contact mitigation plans
- supports mitigation plan implementation; and serving as expert and liaison between the contact center and key stakeholders.
Aids with cross-functional support projects by
- providing input on project plans
- analyzing project plans and communicating concerns
- identifying contact center implications (for example, impact to budget, utilization of resources)
- tracking project milestones
- identifying issues and assisting in the development of resolution plans and supporting project implementation.
Executes customer service operations by
- researching and staying up to date on industry trends, best practices, emerging technology, and legislation
- implementing changes to processes, resolution criteria, and policies that positively impact service metrics and drive consistency
- evaluating the impact of customer service processes and actions and communicating impact to leadership
- anticipating future operational needs and proposing plans to senior leadership
- aligning resources to support operations and special requests
- ensuring documentation of processes, quality standards, and procedures are communicated to customer service operations
- assisting in educating and training associates and cross-functional stakeholders.
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by
- providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices
- supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs
- building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by
- building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
- identifying business needs
- determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices
- monitoring progress and results
- recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities
- adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by
- incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans
- using the Open Door Policy
- demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Live our Values
- Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
- Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
- Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
- Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
- Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
- Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
- Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
- Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Technology, Communications, or related field OR 2 years' experience in retail, contact center management, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Managing teams in an operations or production environment
1025 W TRINITY MILLS, CARROLLTON, TX 75006-0000, United States of America