Senior Actuarial Associate (Virtual)
Job Classification:Actuarial - Actuarial
ILI Actuarial is seeking a highly motivated, analytical and collaborative individual for the role of Senior Actuarial Associate within the ILI Strategy & Closed Block team. The team plays a key role in leading and supporting high priority ILI initiatives and interacts with senior leaders and business partners on a daily basis.
The team is responsible for ILI Actuarial Strategy, Inforce Management and Closed Block. The role itself is dynamic, with project-based work designed to drive business strategy alongside supporting Inforce Management and Closed Block responsibilities. The individual will have the opportunity to present project work and other results to senior leaders within ILI including the Chief Actuary
- Support high priority projects supporting the Individual Life business
- Perform Rate Setting, NGEs, and hedging processes
- Support Closed Block dividend generation, reporting and stress testing which include AAT, DST, LST, RP and financing projections
- Collaborate with business partners including Product, Finance, Treasurers, CIO, CBEO and Actuarial areas such as Pricing, Valuation, and Modeling
- B.A. / B.S. required
- Progression towards ASA preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and partnering skills
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Strong oral, written and visual communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience with Python & PowerBI a plus
- Life insurance experience a plus
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit [Register to View] to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at [Register to View] .
Please note that the above email is solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email to request assistance.