Marketing Associate (Presentation Specialist) - PGIM Real Estate
Job Classification:Marketing & Communications - Marketing
PGIM Real Estate’s Product Marketing team partners with Business Development and Portfolio Management to provide our investors and prospects with best-in-class presentations and product marketing materials.
We are seeking a Presentation Specialist to develop, enhance, and produce marketing materials (e.g., pitchbooks, fund reports, fund overviews) that communicate our strategies, capabilities, performance, and insights. This individual will be responsible for managing all aspects of the workflow and delivering the final product. This entails updating materials, coordinating with multiple parties, and communicating frequently to ensure that we deliver a quality final product in a timely manner.
This role provides the opportunity to enhance the capabilities of the product marketing team as we support PGIM Real Estate’s evolution and growth. PGIM Real Estate provides a welcoming and collaborative culture with a focus on developing talent.
- Use advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills to develop and enhance marketing materials and presentations. Ensure they articulate a logical storyline, are visually appealing, and align with PGIM Real Estate’s brand.
- Manage data updates within presentations and reports in a timely fashion with strong attention to detail by partnering with investments teams, client service teams, performance, and compliance.
- Manage the workflow associated with receiving and prioritizing tasks. This includes coordinating with internal parties to receive information and feedback, reviewing outputs for accuracy and completeness, and facilitating compliance approvals.
- Build partnerships with internal teams to negotiate timely receipt of inputs. This may include working with a separate internal team responsible for advanced design and graphics.
- Manage expectations of key constituents through frequent and timely communication regarding status of deliverables
- Ensure presentation materials are updated and posted to Seismic promptly
- Coordinate with an external vendor to produce quarterly reports for our U.S. funds
- Demonstrate accountability for quality and accuracy of data-intensive charts and exhibits
- Basic knowledge of financial services and/or private equity a plus
Your Required Skills:
- 2-5 years of presentation design experience required, commercial real estate or institutional investment management experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint required with graphic design skills strongly preferred. Candidate will be asked to provide samples of previous work and conduct a skills assessment.
- Ability to express ideas visually in a variety of formats
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage competing projects and priorities in a timely fashion
- Solutions-oriented mindset with ability to drive and seek out improvements to processes
- Proactive and adept in working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment; ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects
- A high degree of professionalism with strong work ethic and critical thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Enthusiasm, initiative, curiosity, and eagerness to learn
- Demonstrated flexibility and willingness to evolve as the role and marketing team evolves
- Bachelor’s degree
Your Desired Skills:
- Experience supporting the marketing needs of asset management, commercial real estate financing or alternative investments organizations
- High-level knowledge of and experience with Excel preferred with charting knowledge/skills
Note: Prudential is required by state specific laws to include the salary range for this role when hiring a resident in applicable locations.
The salary range for this role is from $91,630 to $123,970. Specific pricing for the role may vary within the above range based on many factors including geographic location, candidate experience, and skills. Roles may also be eligible for additional compensation and/or benefits.
Eligibility to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program is subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance. In addition, employees are eligible for standard benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and retirement
Prudential Financial, Inc. is focused on creating a fully inclusive culture, where all employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work. We don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it. At Prudential, employees have a unique opportunity to build their career path by owning their development, their career and their future. We encourage employees to hone their skills and explore continued opportunities within Prudential.
PGIM is the diversified asset management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU). With $1.2 trillion in assets under management, and 44 offices spanning 18 countries, PGIM is among the world’s top-10 largest asset managers. Comprised of seven self-governing asset management divisions, each PGIM business offers a distinct workplace culture that aligns with the firm’s ultimate objective: to provide premier service to our clients while fostering an inclusive workplace culture that is rooted in trust, respect and equality.
As one of the largest real estate managers in the world with more than $200 billion in gross assets under management and administration, PGIM Real Estate strives to deliver exceptional outcomes for investors and borrowers through a range of real estate equity and debt solutions across the risk-return spectrum. Our scope of insights, rigorous risk management and seamless execution are backed by a 50+-year legacy of investing in commercial real estate, a 140+-year history of real estate financing and the deep local expertise of professionals in 32 cities globally.
Through our investment, financing, asset management and talent management approach, we engage in practices that ignite positive environmental and social impact, while pursuing activities that strengthen communities around the world. When you join our team, you’ll find yourself inspired by an inclusive company culture that believes that diversity of all kinds allows us to develop better and more innovative solutions for our clients.
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit [Register to View] to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at [Register to View] .
Please note that the above email is solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email to request assistance.