Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Human Resources Assistant
The Human Resources Assistant provides day to day administrative support to Corporate HR team in a variety of Corporate and Divisional Human Resources needs.
- Relieves HR management of various administrative details; coordinates and maintains effective office procedures and efficient work flow; implements policies and procedures set by organization; sorts and routes mail and orders office supplies. Assists in creating and maintaining responsible budget practices.
- Creates and updates Human Resources reports and spreadsheets as needed including creating and updating department calendar. Types and formats reports, correspondence, meeting minutes and other documents from originals or drafts, editing for grammar, spelling and punctuation. Confers with originator as required.
- Maintain follow-up system on reports requiring action on a periodic basis.
- Assists with the planning and implementation of activities and events, including, lunches, recognition events, and other celebrations. Coordinates meetings by ensuring that the appropriate software, equipment, meeting space, and other items (pre-meeting documentation, food, supplies, etc.) are available.
- Handles incoming calls, responds to questions, as appropriate. Escalates advanced issues to appropriate resources for handling.
- Screens correspondence, prioritizes mail, and drafts responses as appropriate.
- Maintains knowledge regarding employment laws, labor relations, benefits and compensation practices that relate to the job responsibilities and integrate them into own practices.
- Assists employees and managers with navigation of HR systems, including basic “how to” and access questions.
- Drafts and sends out various departmental communications.
- Tracks and reports on various HR project and initiatives.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
About Walgreens Boots Alliance
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail pharmacy, impacting millions of lives every day through dispensing medicines, and providing accessible, high-quality care. With more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy, the company is meeting customers’ and patients’ needs through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products.
Including equity method investments, WBA has a presence in more than 25 countries, employs more than 450,000 people and has more than 21,000 stores.
WBA’s purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations Global Compact and adheres to its principles-based approach to responsible business.
WBA is included in FORTUNE’s 2021 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies*. This is the 28th consecutive year that WBA or its predecessor company, Walgreen Co., has been named to the list.
More company information is available at [Register to View] .
- High School Diploma/GED
- Experience working with confidential/sensitive information.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Bachelor’s degree and at least one year of Human Resources and/or administrative experience OR a High School Diploma/GED and at least 4 years of Human Resources and/or administrative experience.
- Human Resources experience.