(USA) Technician I, HVAC/R Facilities Maintenance - WMUS
What you'll do...
Walmart is hiring HVAC/Refrigeration Technicians!
You will make an impact as a HVAC/Refrigeration Technician by completing priorities in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration. You will maintain quality standards by inspecting installations and modifications of HVAC/R and more!
What You'll Do:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, maintain , and repair HVAC/R equipment
- Perform major and minor preventive maintenance
- Ensure available resources for HVAC/R maintenance and repair by managing refrigerant levels and parts inventory; tracking and ordering HVACV/R parts; and developing relationships with suppliers and contractors.
You'll sweep us off our feet if you have...
- Previous rack refrigeration experience
- Understand the importance of Customer Service and have clear, transparent, and respectful communication
- Drive personal accountability and use effective time management to achieve commitments
- 6 months' experience in commercial HVAC/Refrigeration maintenance
- Type I/Type II Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Certification for Refrigerant handling
- Hold a valid state-issued driver's license with a clean driving record and ability to pass a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) report
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Vocational or Technical HVAC/R certification and 6 months' experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls OR 2 years' experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls or related field.
Type I and Type II Environmental Protection Agency certification for refrigerant handling.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Completion of a 2-year Vocational or Technical HVAC/R program
270 WALMART WAY, DAHLONEGA, GA 30533-0824, United States of America