Campaign Manager Lead (Media Partnerships Manager II)
In addition to base salary, Walmart total compensation may also include bonus incentives, stock options, and more.
What you'll do...
Walmart Connect enables the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, "Save Money. Live Better," we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable - and we have Walmart's sales data to prove it. Walmart Connect wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; Walmart and our supplier partners win when your digital expertise helps sell more goods online and offline. Growth in our digital advertising business is key to Walmart's overall growth strategy.
Walmart Connect is seeking an experienced Lead Campaign Manager to help scale and grow the Campaign Management organization. This seasoned Lead Campaign Manager will report to the Head of Campaign Management and will be responsible in delivering all campaign executions, whilst growing and developing a team of campaign managers.
The ideal candidate will strategically lead their key retail vertical, while navigating the cross-functional Walmart Omni channels. The candidate will have extensive campaign management background with a strong understanding of cross-network online marketing solutions. They will also be responsible for leading, coaching and influencing their direct reports and Walmart leadership.
The ideal candidate will have a strong baseline knowledge of how a digital media business operates so they have an understanding of the various interdependencies and hand-offs across the functional teams in order to create and implement large scale strategies across a 500+ organization.
- Manage a team of campaign managers responsible for managing and delivering ~$115M in advertising revenue.
- Drive efficiency in Walmart Connect's processes and apply it to scale to greater campaign management organization
- Develop and implement media planning and strategy playbooks by industry to create ongoing shared learnings and best practices.
- Own the daily functional management, triaging and conflict resolution of issues for your campaign management team.
- Instill strong operational rigor and discipline across the team to ensure standardization and harmonization of workflow across cross-functional teams.
- Attend supplier calls, as needed, to provide leadership coverage
- Partner with the Head of Campaign Management on ongoing training and learning development for the campaign management team ranging from industry to soft skills.
- Develop and deliver regular reporting on overall campaign stats (i.e. performance, coverage, workload, etc)
- Coach and mentor a high performing team of Campaign Managers on performance goals and career growth
- Act as SME on each Walmart Connect Product Types (Display, Search, Social, etc.)
- Understand upper funnel [brand messaging, calls to action] and lower funnel [direct response, conversion] campaign tactics
- Lead overall campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
- Responsible for ensuring high quality of campaigns execution working within team SLAs making sure process is being followed.
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships with internal teams through exceptional client service
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- 7+ years of experience in bid management, campaign management/optimization, or digital media operations within search, publisher display media, network media buys, and/or social media
- 1-3+ years of management, mentorship, and/or lead responsibilities.
- Strong analytical thinking and the ability to clearly communicate findings and solutions, both written and verbal
- Strong understanding of the advertising technology and data/performance measurement trends
- Demonstrable success as a leader of change, by achieving operational excellence by optimizing processes and systems.
- Demonstrates strong leadership with the ability to build, train, coach and develop a high performing team.
- Ability to move fast, be bold, and thrive in a dynamic, quickly changing environment
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with a strong focus on collaboration
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Capability to work proactively under pressure and handling multiple ad hoc requests
- Ability to advise partners on best practices and areas of opportunity
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor degree in business or related field
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Leading teams, Related area
221 RIVER ST, HOBOKEN, NJ 07030, United States of America