Food Fraud Manager II, Specialty Compliance and Ethics
In addition to base salary, Walmart total compensation may also include bonus incentives, stock options, and more.
What you'll do...
As a Food Fraud Manager II, you will be responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of a comprehensive food fraud prevention program. This position is responsible for the identification, assessment, and mitigation of food fraud risks across the organization. Developing and maintaining relationships with external partners such as suppliers, regulators, and other stakeholders will be key to support the food fraud prevention program.
The ideal candidate for the role will be curious, strategic, influential, someone who feels comfortable managing Food Safety risks and eager to learn. You are someone who builds trust and credibility and inspires associates across the business.
You'll make an impact by:
- Understanding Food Fraud risks globally to prevent the company from being impacted within its supply chain. This includes use of different tools and benchmarking with different companies, Academia, and other organizations
- Developing new or enhancing existing company Food Fraud requirements including threat and vulnerability risk assessments, risk monitoring and implementation of mitigation measures
- Developing, reviewing, monitoring, and measuring supplier key performance indicators (KPIs) for the global markets
- Developing needed communications to internal and external stakeholders
- Applying structured change management methodology to facilitate change and promote adoption with agility
- Being experienced in the use of Food Safety Management Systems and Risk Management
- Working together with the Supplier Management team on implementing any new Food Fraud requirements
- Working with third parties to ensure expected outcomes are delivered. This may include audit companies, laboratories, among others.
- Facilitating engagement and appropriate communications with cross-functional teams (including Ethics & Compliance, Legal, Internal Audit, and key business stakeholders) to ensure a transparent and comprehensive compliance strategy consistent with business objectives
- Bachelor's in Food Science/Technology, Microbiology, Chemical Engineering or related degree
- Knowledge in business process change management
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to facilitate discussions with business leaders to identify needs, align on goals, scope requests, and plan strategy for new training, delivery, and scale
- Comfortable with ambiguity and constant change, able to methodically work through complex problems, set priorities, and execute on commitments
- Experience in Risk Management and Food Safety Management Systems
- Experience in implementing Food Fraud programs is a plus
- Experience in food manufacturing or auditing is a plus
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 2 years' experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area OR 4 years' experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area.
2 years' experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field, Project Management Certification, Supervisory experience
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America