Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
.com General Manager Assistant - $24.85 pr/hr - Mon - Fri - 8am - 4pm
In addition to base salary, Walmart total compensation may also include bonus incentives, stock options, and more.
Are you currently a Walmart associate?
Please login to your Workday account and use the Find Jobs report to apply for this job.
- Find Jobs
Work Shift Description: 0600-1600 MO TU WE TH 0L
Descripción del turno de trabajo: 0600-1600 L M X J 0L
Various schedules may be available and the details will be discussed during the interview process.
What you'll do...
Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
Processes and documents financial information by following money handling procedures; and preparing, reviewing and analyzing financial data reports.
Distributes and maintains expense and sales information by preparing and keying journal entries and analyzing reports/logs/forms (for example, journal, checking account reports).
Maintains accounts by handling cash money and checking accounts according to compliance procedures; verifying contract information prior to paying bills; keying credits and paying back debits to/from vendors; and processing accounts payable.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others'
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications:6 months experience performing Walmart Logistics clerical related responsibilities (e.g., filing, data entry) using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheets, word processing) OR 1 year experience performing clerical related responsibilities (e.g., filing, data entry) using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheets, word processing)
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Accounts Payable, Administrative Assistant, Finance/Accounting
200 BIRCH CREEK RD, SWEDESBORO, NJ 08085-1710, United States of America