Group Product Manager (Tech) Marketplace Seller Performance
In addition to base salary, Walmart total compensation may also include bonus incentives, stock options, and more.
What you'll do...
As the Marketplace Seller Performance Product leader, you will work with cross functional teams comprised of business, engineering, design, product, research, and analytics to deliver exceptional products, features and experiences that empower the growth of the millions of businesses on our platform while ensuring they adhere to the performance standards set by Walmart to meet customer promise and policies. In this role you will solve complex consumer-facing problems, develop strategies and roadmaps, work with stakeholders and execute those plans to build sustained value for our business and our customers.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Walmart marketplace contains a vibrant global community of sellers who expect Walmart to be a trusted advisor in helping them start and scale their businesses. The Seller Performance team builds products to make Walmart Marketplace the most preferred place for sellers to achieve success & grow their businesses. You will be responsible to build that partnership through strong strategical thinking and excellent product launches to help drive seller success while meeting Walmart standards and delivering on customer promise.
You'll sweep us off our feet if ...
- You have experience in building strategy and launching user experience-based products for a 2 sided businesses.
- You have led and or build high performing teams.
- Ability to make tough decisions informed by both data and judgment.
- You have experience in helping change mindsets and processes to drive thought leadership backed by strong execution.
- You have launched not only 0-1 products but also scaled existing products
- You are comfortable working with ambiguity and can navigate large stakeholder groups.
- You are user obsessed and always think about the why before talking about the what and how.
- You have experience & strong bias for working with UX designers to create intuitive experiences.
- You can demonstrate strong, confident, and succinct communication.
You'll make an impact by ...
- Working closely with key partners across the organization in Business, Engineering, UX, Data analytics, Operations, and other product teams to develop and own a strategy that supports user needs, is clearly articulated, easily understood, and delivers meaningful value to our sellers and Marketplace business.
- Develop an actionable roadmap that empowers your team to realize the product strategy and execute that strategy with clearly articulated and well measured goals.
- Develop and own accountability for the performance of key metrics that help us understand the value of the platform to our sellers.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with your key stakeholders, identifying the right opportunities for collaboration and communication on an ongoing basis.
- Identify new opportunities for us to explore based on customer & seller needs throughout their lifecycle to help sellers unlock value and ultimately be successful.
- Partnering with Software and Data Engineering leadership to foster a strong cross-functional working relationship.
- Moving fast within our agile and iterative team environment.
- Leading & empowering your team to foster a product excellence culture for strong product thinking and execution. Build upon existing or create stronger processes, planning and documentation tools.
About Walmart Ecommerce
We are Walmart eCommerce - the team shaping the future of online shopping by defining the global online marketplace that influences millions of shoppers daily. We bring a passion and expertise that is unmatched, and our efforts have an epic impact on the world around us, both inside and outside of work. With colleagues across the nation, we strive to create a sense of belonging and embrace diversity in all forms, with no shortage of guidance and support for you as you grow and develop your career here. Discover the impact you can make at careers.walmart.com.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more.
You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see [Register to View] .
Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at [Register to View] .
The annual salary range for this position is $168,000.00-$252,000.00
Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.
Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:
- Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)
- Stock equity incentives
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related area and 9 years' experience in product management. Option 2: 11 years' experience in product management or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or related area and 8 years' experience as a product manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale, highly complex B2B/C products, Supervisory experience
840 W CALIFORNIA AVE, SUNNYVALE, CA 94086-4828, United States of America