Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(USA) Supervisor II, Facilities Management
In addition to base salary, Walmart total compensation may also include bonus incentives, stock options, and more.
What you'll do...
- Lead multiple facilities projects by developing a design, establishing costs, developing timelines, and deliverables for all Home Office campus
- Project oversight by providing updates and visibility to all aspects of projects, including material tracking, labor presence, cost estimates, and overall budget management
- Project budget forecasts based on historical data and analytics
- Maintain cross functional support with internal stakeholders by identifying improvement opportunities
- Manage branding across the campus from initial design to cost estimates and implementation of the designs
- Develop new processes to streamline workflow and increase efficiency for our projects
- Manage end of life items and warranty items across campus and documentation of life cycles of product
- Vendor liaison for walmart to ensure we are meeting our fiscal goals across our products and projects
- Cross-functional team development across the business from in-take, design, budgets, timing and scheduling, execution and team adjacencies
- Coordinate project workload to meet installation and timeline requirements
- Manage and Oversee workloads for 3rdparty vendor teams
- Audit walks to ensure all projects and locations follow Federal, State, and City Codes
- Develop scope of work for all projects to ensure the projects are completed to all walmart standards
- Cultivate an environment with-in my team of open dialogue and respect to ensure company standards and ethics are maintained throughout all projects
- Engaged on emergency calls to ensure all internal stakeholders are engaged to help streamline fixes and limit impact to the business
- Manage occupancy and team adjacencies across all campus buildings
- Ensures that work areas secured and cleaned according to company policies and procedures
- Instructing others on safety standards and Walmart, local, state, and federal hazardous materials guidelines
- Tracks, directs, and manages merchandise flow by coordinating distribution of merchandise from trucks to the correct area of the Layout Center
- Providing assistance and support to buyers and suppliers throughout the merchandise set-up and review process
- Ensuring that merchandise tracking information has been entered into relevant computer system
- Ensures confidentiality procedures are followed by reviewing sign-in sheets
- Verifying that suppliers do not bring any prohibited items into the building
- Checking supplier picture identification; verifying suppliers are approved in the system before granting access; confirming that suppliers check out by scanning badges upon exiting the Layout Center; and confirming that suppliers leave their badges in designated places
- Assists management in supervising associates by maintaining confidentiality of associate personal and payroll information
- Reviewing associate time information, sick time, vacation days, personal time, and leaves of absence; creating time and attendance reports and sending to appropriate supervisor/manager for review
- Identifying discrepancies and issues; and informing managers of issues identified
- Supports vendor and customer service needs by establishing contracts with set service-level agreements; maintaining data files on repairs and modifications
- Communicating corporate and industry standards to vendors; ensuring compliance with standards; and evaluating and reporting vendor performance
- Assists in managing the department budget by gathering and trending data; validating spending related to materials and labor
- Reviewing facility related invoicing by set procedure; developing reports; approving expenditures at set spending limit; managing warranty reimbursement; and ensuring landlord compliance with lease agreements
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices
- Supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans
- Using the Open Door Policy and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices
Live our Values!
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working
Deliver for the Customer!
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omni merhant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others'
contributions and accomplishments
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or related field OR 2 years' experience in facilities management,
construction management, engineering, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Other - Forklift Operator - Certification
2001 Se 10th St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-6489, United States of America