(USA) Senior Merchant (HO) Fabric & Sewing
- You are comfortable managing a multimillion-dollar business with profit and loss responsibility
- You are an entrepreneur and enjoy being the CEO of your business
- You are customer-focused, understand customer behavior across stores and eComm channels, and make customer-centric recommendations and decisions across all touchpoints.
- You have proven digital acumen and understand how to leverage it to drive your omni channel business.
- You are data savvy: you can analyze performance, understand trends, and translate results into strategies
- You have strong communication skills that enable you to convey complex topics in a concise manner to various audiences.
- You guide suppliers, vendors, and your cross functional team in the development of customer focused processes and products.
- You are tenacious, dedicated and thrive working with ownership, autonomy, and a healthy dose of competition
You'll make an impact by:
- Developing strategy and growth of multiple formats and departments for large, complex, or high-risk categories and subcategories by identifying relevant trends to meet diverse customer needs.
- Growing your categories for both stores & eComm channels: Planning, budgeting, forecasting, and driving growth for the category and establishing a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape into your business plans.
- Establishing and influencing high-visibility supplier relationships.
- Developing and managing new and existing product lines
- Leading your team through mentorship and development to achieve high performance standards.
- Always looking for creative ideas to drive business improvements, innovation, and customer experience
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Merchandising or related field and 4 years' experience in merchandising, buying, financial planning, operations, or related area.OR 6 years' experience in merchandising, buying, financial planning, operations, or related area.
1 years' supervisory experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Microsoft Office, Negotiating with third-party suppliers, Supervisory experience
Masters: Business, Masters: Merchandising
203 SE MARTIN LUTHER KING JR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-0000, United States of America