Remodel Project Team Associate - Tampa (Overnights)
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Please keep in mind buses, taxis, trains, and public transportation do not count as reliable transportation.
- Valid Driver's License
- Live within 25 miles of the area you applied for.
- Must be willing to work overnight shifts.
- Overnight stays will not be paid.
- Must be willing to drive to any work location within 60 miles of [city] based on business needs.
- Mileage will be reimbursed.
- Time traveling is not paid.
- Hard Skills
- Compliance - Operations processes; Top Stock; Customer Availability Program (CAP); Aisle Location; Company policies and procedures, Standards of Ethics and Integrity, Action plans, Open-Door Policy, Remodel Process Education.
- Facility Remodeling - dismantling fixtures and displays; stocking merchandise; setting up product displays; store systems; cleaning departments.
- Space Preparation - moving fixtures and counters.
- Fixtures - signing, processing, and returns.
- Soft Skills
- Customer Service - Resolves issues and concerns while putting the customer first, applying an omnimerchant mindset, the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans, promoting products and services while also maintaining a safe shopping environment.
- High Achiever - Prioritizes completion of work assignments by using policies, data, resources, deadlines, and expectations.
- Effective Communicator - Builds strong and trusting relationships with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners - working collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
- Optimizer - Implements processes and practices to meet business needs, identifying and addressing improvement opportunities, embracing new digital tools and ways of working.
- Adaptable - Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset, learning from change, difficulties, and feedback; supporting innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibiting resilience in the face of setbacks.
- Servant Leader - humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
- Strategic Thinker - Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
- DEI Conscious - Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
- Positive Mindset - Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
- 10% Walmart discount after first 90 days
- Paid Time Off that accrues starting after first 90 days
- Full benefits available after first 90 days
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401k with company match (starting after 1 year anniversary)
- Eligible to participate in the Associate Stock Purchase Plan
- Life Insurance
- FREE College through Live Better University
- Eligible for Annual bonus
Our ideal candidate models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability.
- Associates will be required to attend and successfully complete all job-required trainings and assessments (for example, Academy trainings, Open Door trainings, etc.).
- Commercial remodeling experience preferred.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Associates will be required to attend and successfully complete all job-required trainings and assessments (for example, Academy trainings, Open Door trainings, etc.).
All associates in role January 1, 2021 or after will need to sign an updated JD including the above language (but will not be impacted)
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
1505 N DALE MABRY HWY, TAMPA, FL 33607-2552, United States of America