PGIM - Fixed Income - Director, Sr. Salesforce Developer(HYBRID)
Job Classification:Technology - Engineering & Cloud
A GLOBAL FIRM WITH A DIVERSE & INCLUSIVE CULTURE
At PGIM, we care about our employees, and we are committed to seeing them succeed. We provide our employees with access to professional development and support to help drive their success and ability to innovate.
What you will do
In PGIM Fixed Income, our technology group is a dynamic, fast-paced environment, with exciting changes on the horizon under new senior leadership. We are looking for a creative problem solver with strong analytical and communication skills that can establish a dynamic engineering team that will sit functionally between a broader, Agile-focused Systems team and our Quants. Our ideal candidate will be detail oriented and have proven experience in Salesforce development and lightning conversions. Our next hire will identify this challenge as a unique and valuable opportunity to take part in our global technical transformation, so if this sounds interesting, then PGIM could be the place for you.
What you can expect
- Proactively identify areas for improvement and introduce innovative recommendations, factoring in customer needs, external approaches, data analytics, as well as industry best practices.
- Liaise between the business analysts, internal systems team and external vendors, developing solutions to meet business requirements.
- Conduct a full range of programming tasks including design, development, testing and documentation for complex projects leveraging the Salesforce platform.
- Create and maintain technical documentation related to solutions developed.
- Keep abreast of Salesforce initiatives and technology trends that impact the business to continue to improve efficiencies on the Salesforce platform.
- Provide daily support to end users including managing issue resolution and performing root cause analysis.
- Manages system issues appropriately and escalates to senior management where needed.
- Facilitates system testing, working with business analysts to identify test cases, develop test scripts and conduct test execution.
- Will act as subject matter expert in Salesforce, Marketing Cloud and related applications.
- Assist in coordination of production releases, working towards an Agile delivery methodology.
What you will bring
- 8+ years of proven experience with design and development of custom solutions using Apex, Lightning, batch apex, Lightning Component frameworks and Salesforce API.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- Experience with leveraging web services to integrate Salesforce with AWS and other external apps (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, etc.)
- Experience with ETL tools such as Informatica, Pentaho
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently and as part of collaborative team.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Knowledge of Salesforce development best practices.
- Strong client facing written and oral communication skills
What will set you apart
- Agile development experience
- User Experience/Design knowledge
- Salesforce Platform Developer II
- Familiarity with developing on other cloud platforms like Marketing Cloud, Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services.
*We know not everyone will meet 100% of the requirements, however we encourage you to apply if you think your skills are a good fit for this role.
What we offer you
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Retirement plans:
- 401(k) plan with generous company match (up to 4%)
- Company-funded pension plan
- Wellness Programs to help you achieve your wellbeing goals, including up to $1,600 a year for reimbursement of items purchased to support personal wellbeing needs
- Work/Life Resources to help support topics such as parenting, housing, senior care, finances, pets, legal matters, education, emotional health, and career development.
- Tuition Assistance to help finance traditional college enrollment, approved degrees, many accredited certificate programs, and industry designations.
To find out more about our Total Reward package, visit [Register to View] to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at [Register to View] .
Please note that the above email is solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email to request assistance.