Manager II, Specialty Compliance and Ethics (Controlled Substance Stewardship)
In addition to base salary, Walmart total compensation may also include bonus incentives, stock options, and more.
What you'll do...
Join the Walmart Health & Wellness Compliance team to support the growth and development of Walmart Health! Reporting to the Director of Controlled Substance Stewardship, the Manager II, Specialty Compliance and Ethics (Controlled Substance Compliance, Standards & Controls) will support federally licensed medical professionals prescribing Controlled Substances in Walmart Health Centers. You will collaborate with key stakeholders, including business partners, regulators and cross-functional teams to manage complex data sets and align on business strategies and support an overall best in class controlled substance compliance program supporting Walmart's Health and Wellness organization.
Location: This position will be based out of Bentonville, AR; remote or hybrid options are not available at this time.
You'll make an impact by...
- Being comfortable with technology, data entry/extraction, and creating dashboards to improve processes.
- Demonstrating excellent judgment on when to escalate issues to shareholders, stakeholders and legal partners.
- Maintaining security and confidentiality of sensitive information, data, and communications.
- Drafting controlled substance related communications.
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- You have knowledge and experience with controlled substance compliance program implementation, prescription reviews along with a clear understanding of applicable federal mandates.
- You are organized, detail-oriented, and calm under pressure.
- You can demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are process-minded and look for opportunities to create efficiencies, save costs, meet goals, and identify risk.
- You can effectively interact with senior leadership and stakeholders.
- You have experience working with cross-functional teams.
- You have experience in a pharmacy and/or healthcare compliance role.
- You have expertise in specialty software applications such as Epic
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. Butyou'llquickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us andyou'lldiscover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one,you'llbe empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 2 years' experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area OR 4 years' experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area.
2 years' experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Business Administration
Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
2501 Se J Street Ste B, Bentonville, AR 72712-7761, United States of America