Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
The Fulfillment Specialist is responsible for performing tasks involved in processing and shipping orders to the customer for Centralized Services Pharmacy Fulfillment Center.
- Responsibilities may include: receiving, scanning, picking, packing, auditing and shipping prescriptions to the customer.
- Tracks all inbound and outbound items through radio frequency (RF) scanning to ensure accountability in inventory.
- Verifies orders and ensures entry into the inventory management system.
- Operates a clean and safe work environment, ensuring that all areas of the Fulfillment Center are well maintained, kept orderly and free of debris.
- Maintains quality standards set forth by management.
Walgreens (www.walgreens.com) is included in the U.S. Retail Pharmacy and U.S. Healthcare segments of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), an integrated healthcare, pharmacy and retail leader with a 170-year heritage of caring for communities. WBA’s purpose is to create more joyful lives through better health. Operating nearly 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health destination serving nearly 10 million customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical role in the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of pharmacy and healthcare services, including those that drive equitable access to care for the nation’s medically underserved populations. To best meet the needs of customers and patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel experience, with fully integrated physical and digital platforms supported by the latest technology to deliver high-quality products and services in communities nationwide.
- Willing to work a flexible shift.
- Willing and able to stand at least 8 hours with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to perform tasks which include pushing, pulling, grasping, and lifting with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to carry up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- High School Diploma/GED and at least 2 years of experience in a retail, centralized services or fulfillment center environment.
- At least 6 months experience operating motorized material handling equipment.
- At least 6 months experience with radio frequency (RF) scanning.
- At least 6 months experience entering and retrieving data in an inventory management system.