Nurse Practitioner PRN
- Provide patients with an array of primary care services in an integrated, muti-specialty setting.
- Provide a high level of patient care while accomplishing physician-directed medical goals.
- In collaboration with supervising physician, provide evidence-based medical care by recommending and prescribing medications and other treatments.
- Diagnose, plan and implement interventions, and evaluate patient response to therapy under direction of supervising physician.
- Represent the company in healthcare quality and patient engagement by delivering customer service through all patient interactions.
- Assist administration and clinical staff with best practices and procedures.
You'll sweep us off our feet if you have...
- Valid accreditation from the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) as a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) OR adult nurse practitioner (ANP) and pediatric nurse practitioner (PPCNP-BC)
- Master’s degree OR doctoral degree in Nursing
- 1 year of Nurse Practitioner (NP) experience in family practice.
- Valid advanced state practice license (APRN/ANP/CNP/ PNP) as required by state.
About Walmart Health
Walmart Health is committed to making health care more affordable and accessible for customers in the communities we serve. Walmart Health was launched to provide affordable, transparent pricing for key health center services for local patients, regardless of insurance status.
The patient is at the heart of all we do. Walmart Health employs on-the-ground health providers to be a first-of-its-kind health center to deliver primary and urgent care, labs, x-ray and diagnostics, counseling, dental, and hearing services all in one facility.