- Diagnose oral diseases and create treatment plans to maintain or restore the oral health of patients in our clinic
- Perform dental procedures, such as fillings, extractions, and root canals while ensuring the safe administration of anesthetics and conscious sedation
- Work with Dental Hygienists to ensure understanding of state and local compliance measures
- Work in electronic health record systems
- Cross collaborate with other providers specialized in their fields
- Apply thorough understanding of the balance and importance of quality and accessible patient care
- Deliver comprehensive integrated care
You'll sweep us off our feet if you have...
- At least 3+ years’ experience as practicing dental provider
- Degree from Accredited School of Dentistry – new graduates welcome to apply!
- Current, unrestricted licensed in State where practicing
- Is not sanctioned or has adverse action against licenses held in other states within the past 5 years
- Valid DEA
- Valid CDS if applicable to state
- Current BLS, ALS and PAL certification to perform conscious sedation
About Walmart Health
Walmart Health is committed to making health care more affordable and accessible for customers in the communities we serve. Walmart Health was launched to provide affordable, transparent pricing for key health center services for local patients, regardless of insurance status.
The patient is at the heart of all we do. Walmart Health employs on-the-ground health providers to be a first-of-its-kind health center to deliver primary and urgent care, labs, x-ray and diagnostics, counseling, dental, and hearing services all in one facility.