Primary Care Physician - 75k Sign on Bonus
- Assess and diagnose patients in our clinic, providing them with healthcare services that meet State and National standards for caregiving.
- Prescribe patients with appropriate medication, health regimens and lifestyle adjustments that will contribute to their recovery from diagnosed health issues, prevent future health issues and promote a healthier life.
- Work with Nurse Practitioners to ensure understanding of state and local compliance measures.
- Work in electronic health record systems.
- Cross collaborate with other providers specialized in their fields.
You'll sweep us off our feet if you have...
- Experience collaborating with multiple Advanced Practice Nurses to ensure positive patient experiences with our organization.
- At least 3+ years’ experience as practicing primary care provider.
- MD. or D. O. degree.
- Completion of residency at an accredited healthcare institution.
- Board certification in primary care or related field from one of the following:
- American Board of Medical Specialties (“ABMS”)
- American Osteopathic Association (“AOA”)
- American Board of Urgent Care Medicine (ABUCM)
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons (“NBPAS”)
- Current, unencumbered State Medical Practitioner License or in process of applying 5-6 months before the position's pending start date.
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and Department of Public Safety (DPS) registration (if applicable to state), for prescription writing.
- Is not sanctioned, excluded, or disbarred from any State or Federal Health Plan and has not Opted out of Medicare participation.
- Willing to share malpractice history upon request.
- Residents welcome to apply with experience providing primary care and diagnostic services in a clinical setting
About Walmart Health
Walmart Health is committed to making health care more affordable and accessible for customers in the communities we serve. Walmart Health was launched to provide affordable, transparent pricing for key health center services for local patients, regardless of insurance status.
The patient is at the heart of all we do. Walmart Health employs on-the-ground health providers to be a first-of-its-kind health center to deliver primary and urgent care, labs, x-ray and diagnostics, counseling, and dental services all in one facility.