(USA) Technician III, HVAC/R Facilities Maintenance - WMUS
- Maintain and repair Walmart facilities HVAC/R equipment and assets by utilizing commercial HVAC and Refrigeration skills and using hand tools, digital tools, power tools, and other equipment to complete jobs
- Utilize the work order management system to receive repair Work Orders to support Stores and Store associates and documenting repair activities.
- Provide prompt response to emergency maintenance calls.
- Inspecting, operating, or testing facilities, equipment, or fixtures to diagnose issues.
- Complete all required training requirements to safely operate equipment and tools.
- Ensures compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration and Environmental Protection Agency regulations and guidelines by performing work according to practices and procedures outlined in the Walmart HVAC/R safety policy and environmental guidelines.
Benefits of the HVAC/R Maintenance Technicians position:
- Eligible for 8% bonus incentive
- 10% Walmart discount
- Paid Time Off that accrues.
- Full benefits available for Health / Vision / Dental / Life
- 401k with company match
- Eligible to participate in the Associate Stock Purchase Plan
- FREE College through Live Better University
HVAC/R Maintenance Technicians I Position Requirements:
- 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Vocational or Technical HVAC/R certification and 6 months' experience, OR 2 years total work experience, in commercial refrigeration, mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls or related field.
- UNIVERSAL Environmental Protection Agency Certification for Refrigerant handling Required.
- Valid Driver's License -Must be able to pass a Motor Vehicle Report
- Can lift 20 lbs. frequently and 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Can Move up and down ladders frequently.
- Comfortable working at heights frequently
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Vocational or Technical HVAC/R certification and 5 years' experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls OR 7 years' experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls or related field.
Passing score on Ramsey Technician Level 3 HVAC/R test.
Type I and Type II Environmental Protection Agency certification for refrigerant handling.
6 months' experience installing, repairing, and troubleshooting commercial HVAC/R equipment.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Completion of a 2-year Vocational or Technical HVAC/R program, Intermediate level functionality of word processing, spreadsheet, email, and presentation software (for example, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Mechanical license in city and/or state where job is located
85 STATE ROUTE 101A, AMHERST, NH 03031-2216, United States of America