(USA) Senior Manager II, Sourcing : Baby
- Collaborate to set the sourcing strategy for Private Brands: you'll establish strategy, manage budgets to drive profitable growth, and use vision and creativity to impact the customer experience.
- Build relationships : you'll use your influencing and leadership skills to build partnerships with suppliers, merchants and business partners.
- Influence decisions : you'll collaborate with merchants to influence decisions about nearly every aspect of your products including replenishment, supply chain, manufacturers, store operations, planning, assortment, layouts, budgets, modular, and pricing.
- Design, develop, and launch products : you'll work with Product Development to create new products for Private Brands.
- Be a category expert: You'll know your private brand customers and suppliers better than anyone and are always thinking about what is next for your business.
You'll sweep us off our feet if:
- You have a passion for developing successful businesses and have an attention to detail in the business fundamentals of sourcing, finance, and supply chain.
- You can build strong relationships with those around you at all levels whether internal or external to Walmart.
- You know what motivates manufacturers, merchants, & customers and can integrate those perspectives into successful business opportunities.
- You are not timid to identify and communicate business priorities to a diverse set of stakeholders.
- You are data savvy: you can analyze business fundamentals, anticipate market changes, and can use that information to make facts-based decisions.
- You are tenacious, dedicated and thrive working with ownership, autonomy, and a healthy dose of competition
We would love for you to have:
- Regional or global experience in Sourcing, Merchandising or Procurement.
- Bachelors Degree in related field.
- 3+ years experience in retail, manufacturing or sourcing industry.
- 7 or more years experience in retail or major brand, or importer/agent serving major retail customers.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in business, mathematics, engineering, or related area and 2 years' experience in merchandising, sourcing, planning, finance, or related area. Option 2: 6 years' experience in merchandising, sourcing, planning, finance, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master's degree in Business, Mathematics, Engineering, or related area., Procurement in a retail environment., Raw material and commodity procurement.
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America