(USA) Technician II, HVAC/R Facilities Maintenance - WMUS
- Maintain and repair Walmart facilities HVAC/R equipment and assets by utilizing commercial HVAC and Refrigeration skills and using hand tools, digital tools, power tools, and other equipment to complete jobs
- Utilize the work order management system to receive repair Work Orders to support Stores and Store associates and documenting repair activities
- Provide prompt response to emergency maintenance calls
- Inspecting, operating, or testing facilities, equipment, or fixtures to diagnose issues
- Complete all required training requirements to safely operate equipment and tools
- Ensures compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration and Environmental Protection Agency regulations and guidelines by performing work according to practices and procedures outlined in the Walmart HVAC/R safety policy and environmental guidelines
Benefits of the HVAC/R Maintenance Technicians I position:
- Eligible for bonus incentive
- 10% Walmart discount
- Paid Time Off that accrues
- Full benefits available for Health / Vision / Dental / Life
- 401k with company match
- Eligible to participate in the Associate Stock Purchase Plan
- FREE College through Live Better University
HVAC/R Maintenance Technicians I Position Requirements:
- 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Vocational or Technical HVAC/R certification and 6 months' experience, OR 2 years total work experience, in commercial refrigeration, mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls or related field
- UNIVERSAL Environmental Protection Agency Certification for Refrigerant handling Required
- Valid Driver's License -Must be able to pass a Motor Vehicle Report
- Can lift 20 lbs. frequently and 50 lbs. occasionally
- Can Move up and down ladders frequently
- Comfortable working at heights frequently
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others'
contributions and accomplishments.
At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more.
You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see [Register to View] .
Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at [Register to View] .
The hourly wage range for this position is $21.39-$36.30*
*The actual hourly rate will equal or exceed the required minimum wage applicable to the job location.
Additional compensation in the form of premiums may be paid in amounts ranging from $0.35 per hour to $3.00 per hour in specific circumstances. Premiums may be based on schedule, facility, season, or specific work performed. Multiple premiums may apply if applicable criteria are met.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Vocational or Technical HVAC/R certification and 2 years' experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls OR 4 years' experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls or related field.
Type I and Type II Environmental Protection Agency certification for refrigerant handling.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Completion of a 2-year Vocational or Technical HVAC/R program, Mechanical license in city and/or state where job is located
430 SE 192ND AVE, VANCOUVER, WA 98683-9531, United States of America