Manager, International Planning, Tax - Finance
- This role will manage the implementation and support of international transactions.
- The position reports to the Senior Director II, Tax Planning.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with treasury department to ensure efficient cash repatriation goals are met.
- Perform U.S. tax analysis on foreign transactions and restructures.
- Partner with legal, tax provision, tax operations, treasury, and controllership to successfully execute transactions.
- Support the department's efforts to respond to U.S. international tax and non-U.S. audits.
- Monitor compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley for key international tax controls.
- Research US international tax issues and determine the applicability to our structure.
You'll Sweep Us Of Our Feet If:
- Possess a strong blend of tax technical and project management skills
- You have 4+ years of experience in U.S. International Tax
- You work well with others and can serve a variety of business partners
- You possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- You can work with new rules and ambiguity to develop analysis and guidance on novel issues
- You have an MBA or Master's in Accountancy or Tax
- CPA preferred
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to
feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field and approximately 4 years' experience in accounting, finance, or related field. 3 years' experience in tax.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Compliance, Financial Planning and Analysis, Tax - Federal, Tax - International
Masters: Accounting, Masters: Finance
Financial & Insurance - Certified Public Accountant - Certification
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America