(USA) Dental Hygienist - WM Health
- Screen and educate patients on oral hygiene, oral health, oral disease, and available dental procedures and services; verify patient health history and document in the patient's chart.
- Perform clinical hygiene functions according to applicable scope-of-practice laws and regulations.
- Present hygiene treatment plans to patients; educate patients on oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health.
- Prepare patient chart entries; order and maintain oral hygiene supplies and deliverable products for the office; and clean and prepare operatory per OSHA and CDC guidelines before patient appointments.
- Implement business solutions by building partnerships with key stakeholders, identifying business needs.
- Comply with company policies and procedures and support company standards of ethics and integrity
About Walmart Health
Walmart Health is committed to making health care more affordable and accessible for customers in the communities we serve. Walmart Health was launched to provide affordable, transparent pricing for key health center services for local patients, regardless of insurance status.
The patient is at the heart of all we do. Walmart Health employs on-the-ground health providers to be a first-of-its-kind health center to deliver primary and urgent care, labs, x-ray and diagnostics, counseling, dental, and hearing services all in one facility.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Current state Dental Hygiene license and local anesthesia and/or nitrous oxide administration permit (as State Practice Act allows)
6 months experience as a Dental Hygienists or 5 years' experience as a Dental Assistant.
Current Basic Life Support cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification required
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Bachelor's Degree in Dental Hygiene or similar field, Knowledge and experience of oral systemic practice
1025 HIGHWAY 34 E, NEWNAN, GA 30265-1321, United States of America