Director, Product Management (US)
- Develop plans and presentations for articulating strategic direction, vision, and priorities.
- Develop long-term roadmaps for Data Ventures products, in partnership with the Data Ventures Leader & other leads.
- Translate Data Ventures direction, goals, plans and progress into clear terms for stakeholder alignment and leadership buy-in.
- Develop new data products into viable opportunities for the Data Ventures team to assess and prioritize
- Research B2B data product markets, develop point of view on trends in data products and analytics, study strategic partnerships, develop relationships with new prospective partners
- Conduct opportunity sizing research and exercises, as well as pricing strategy research to clearly articulate the makeup of competitive or complementary markets/products
- Interview and hold workshops with potential clients, developing personas, journeys, stories and more product development artifacts that advance the product
- Develop product concepts, value propositions, feature sets and design systems to begin the path towards product-market fit. Test, adapt and refine product approach to produce a viable opportunity Walmart should consider.
- Plan new data product scope, prep, build and launch
- Set objectives and key results (OKRs) for product launch, adoption and market reception.
- Articulate scope and required data elements and analytics required for the use case
- Coordinate with commercial leads to develop Go to Market strategy and plan.
- Support identifying and assessing potential partners for deployment and distribution
- Co-create request for information and request for proposal documents and conduct in-depth sessions to evaluate partnership candidates
- Help build and launch data products, developing a plan and backlog to expand beyond the initial scope
- Drive a product growth strategy in collaboration with the commercial leader's growth strategy. Plan a 2-year roadmap based on prioritized needs and opportunities
You will sweep us off our feet if you...
- Help drive Data Ventures' overall strategy, roadmap, priorities, and planning across the team
- Provides overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs
- Develop, communicate, build support for, and implement business strategies, plans, and practices
- Determine and support resource requirements
- Responsible for product satisfaction rating
- Scales with an enterprise-level approach
- Sets and guides the overall sales strategy to ensure highest valuation by directing sales and the management of key accounts
- Manages product managers, scrum teams, and product support
- Drive portfolio strategy to maximize NPV and ultimately revenue potential
- Develop new data product concepts, from initial use case exploration to complete go to market recommendation.
- Identify ways to improve product performance and extend lifecycle, across the Data Ventures portfolio
- Startup or new product/business experience and mindset strongly
- Experience in retail/eComm, B2B products, or data/analytics industries
At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more.
You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see [Register to View] .
Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at [Register to View] .
The annual salary range for this position is $140,000.00-$240,000.00
Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.
Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:
- Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)
- Stock equity incentives
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related area and 11 years' experience in product management. Option 2: 13 years' experience in product management or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or related area and 10 years' experience as a product manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale, highly complex B2B/C products, Supervisory experience
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America