What you'll do...
Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
Prepares, reviews, and analyzes reports by entering production numbers, volume, transfer hours, housekeeping, and accuracy numbers to appropriate file/report or systems; tracking team performance, individual performance and sales, and inventory numbers; processing performance tracking reports; and providing reports to leaders, managers, and/or home office regarding operational performance by directed deadlines.
Provides administrative support by performing general clerical duties (e.g., filing, keying, faxing), entering data and extracting data from multiple systems.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others'
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
6 months experience with Walmart Supply Chain, including clerical related responsibilities (e.g., filing, data entry) using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheets, word processing) OR 1 year experience creating files, documents (e.g., emails, letters), spreadsheets, and datasets using computer applications (e.g., MS-Word, Excel)
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
980 DOUGLAS HILLS RD, LITHIA SPRINGS, GA 30122-3621, United States of America